Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Yumi: ... Yep, I think we're gonna die...

[/QUOTE]
Jet: I won't let you die Yumi *high fives Suzumaki*

Me: I sense one of those super awesome unique Suzumaki and Jet plans

Suzumaki Arakai]Jet you can't call Suzumaki cute! That's why we lose the first round! Because now you're gonna mess up her head start you dawg! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]
According to your post, Suzumaki didn't realize what jet said

Oh right so back to the show.

Ships, ships, ships! Which ships will sail in this round?

The possibilities are endless! Ships can sail either way!

From freeing your shipmate from prison, to tagging your shipmate.....the possibilities are endless.

i think it's just me and my little boy side that's more excited about the game than the ships...but that's probably just me so

@Wataru What ships do you hope will prevail?

*puts mic toward him*

I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE TEARS IN THE SUZUMAKI X JET SHIP! I FEEL AS THOUGH IT WILL CRASH AND BURN A BIT AND MAYBE PICK BACK UP SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD IF THE RYUZAKI X YUMI SHIP TAKES OFF.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE TEARS IN THE SUZUMAKI X JET SHIP! I FEEL AS THOUGH IT WILL CRASH AND BURN A BIT AND MAYBE PICK BACK UP SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD IF THE RYUZAKI X YUMI SHIP TAKES OFF.

[/QUOTE]
Are you Wataru? NO! jk thanks for the feedback though

See? You had an ulterior motive to Ryuzaki's existence! Shipping Police! Shipping POLICE!

Thank you @Wataru

Alright now back to Question Session!

This part is when audience members ask any shipping question they have. The Shipping Family members will answer them.

I'M ALIVE AGAIN JESUS I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I POSTED

Oh what... *awkwardly looks at audience and waves* Hey.

RyanJXavier said:
Are you Wataru? NO! jk thanks for the feedback though
See? You had an ulterior motive to Ryuzaki's existence! Shipping Police! Shipping POLICE!
Lmfao xD I see what you did there! Or....maybe I did it!?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*random audience member stands up* For all of the shipping family! What is your OTP so far!?

[/QUOTE]
Obviously, Aiko X Koichi. And yes, I'm biased.

I was going to say HajimexJethro. I like them as a pair. I already know that Aiko amd Koichi are gettig together. I'm also thinking HajimexSatsuki as well. I can't decide with that girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back