Anime Highschool

alright flip it or ship it is on pause

i feel like it would be better when it's happening the same time as capture the flag

RyanJXavier said:
alright flip it or ship it is on pause
i feel like it would be better when it's happening the same time as capture the flag
I agree! We'll be back right after these messages, folks!

NickOnTheReg said:
Let me know if that post was alright, If not I can delete it and edit it. Sorry.
Well, in gym class we're about to play capture the flag. So not sure where the weights and stuff comes from.

Aero said:
Well, in gym class we're about to play capture the flag. So not sure where the weights and stuff comes from.
oh okay sorry. I'll delete it and start over. I didn't know what type of gym class, Thought it was kind of an open gym type thing

NickOnTheReg said:
oh okay sorry. I'll delete it and start over. I didn't know what type of gym class, Thought it was kind of an open gym type thing
No problem. But yeah everytime theres gym there will be some sort of game or sport.

Hobbesisalive said:
I am going to sleep guys.
Night night! ^-^

Ah and you may of course use my charries, just make sure you tag me if you happen to do so :)
I'm going to sleep as well, Night! (Z_Z)

Okay lets do a time skip for the teams!

Ryuzaki's:

.Yumi

.Kaede

.Makoto

.Aaron

.Claire

.Emiko

.Hajime

.Koichi

.Juvia

.Kazue

.Maya

.Chihiro

.Zoe

Ichigo's:

.Satsuki

.Suzumaki

.Aiko

.Ashe

.Connor

.Hannah

.Jean

.Jethro

.Ryu

.Matsuo

.Riika

.Zane

.Kenta

I didn't add in a few people because they're pretty much inactive.

Anyone who's not here we can just act like they played as well.

@Kawaii Do you mind me doing this or no?

@RyanJXavier @Aero @AnyoneElse?

Suzumaki Arakai]Okay lets do a time skip for the teams! Ryuzaki's: .Yumi .Kaede .Makoto .Aaron .Claire .Emiko .Hajime .Koichi .Juvia .Kazue .Maya .Chihiro .Zoe Ichigo's: .Satsuki .Suzumaki .Aiko .Ashe .Connor .Hannah .Jean .Jethro .Ryu .Matsuo .Riika .Zane .Kenta I didn't add in a few people because they're pretty much inactive. Anyone who's not here we can just act like they played as well. @Kawaii Do you mind me doing this or no? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL] @Aero @AnyoneElse?
you have no idea how much i thank you right now

by the way i knew jet would be in ichigos...everyone jets been shipped with is in ryuzaki's ha

Lol xD I just went by the alphabetical order in my thing and took turn putting characters in but I already had Yumi and them so I left them. But I wanted Jet and Ryzaki to be against each other xD @RyanJXavier

Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD I just went by the alphabetical order in my thing and took turn putting characters in but I already had Yumi and them so I left them. But I wanted Jet and Ryzaki to be against each other xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]
I KNEW IT it's cuz of the battleships isn't it? ISNT IT?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back