Anime Highschool

Nice idea for uniforms @Kawaii

I'll just post when classes end. Thanks for the update. @BobbyW

Anything else I've missed out on? Or is that all for the time being?

AceXCrossix said:
Nice idea for uniforms @Kawaii
I'll just post when classes end. Thanks for the update. @BobbyW

Anything else I've missed out on? Or is that all for the time being?
Well there are made a looooot of shippings xDD If it matters to you?

tumblr_mlpcyihY4e1s51bneo1_1280.jpg

1421921.jpg

{No Seal on Vest}

Swatch Number 1 WINS

9d5380c4ff0d73f3284c778db2c0f258.jpg

eccf088a78030a3fa081d5de115d112b.jpg

These Sweaters can be Worn by anyone (The argyle sweater is unisex, males already have a beige one in their uniform)

We've got...

Sato X Omi

Ryuzaki X Yumi

Makoto X Riika

Jethro X Yumi

Ichigo X Ryuzaki (I made that one up for a brief second but it went away and somehow comes back every time the two talk lol)

Suzumaki X Jethro (That didn't last long)

Aiko X Koichi

Jethro X Hajime

Hajime X Shishio

and more...tell me if I left any out lol

@Aero By the looks of it, Miyamura will be slower on the uptake for his and Omi's relationship. He'll be in denial longer is what I mean xD

Oh and I randomly ship RINGO x ICHIGO

RINGO= APPLE

ICHIGO= STRAWBERRY

Suzumaki Arakai]We've got... Sato X Omi Ryuzaki X Yumi Makoto X Riika Jethro X Yumi Ichigo X Ryuzaki (I made that one up for a brief second but it went away and somehow comes back every time the two talk lol) Suzumaki X Jethro (That didn't last long) Aiko X Koichi Jethro X Hajime Hajime X Shishio and more...tell me if I left any out lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] By the looks of it, Miyamura will be slower on the uptake for his and Omi's relationship. He'll be in denial longer is what I mean xD

Oh and I randomly ship RINGO x ICHIGO

RINGO= APPLE

ICHIGO= STRAWBERRY
Don't forget Yumi X Hajime

Yeah I can see Sato being in denial for a bit xD

I HAVEBTO GO BECAUSE WATCHING A MOVIE. JUST SAY MY CHARACTERS GO TO GYM WHEN IT COMES AND KEEEP RINGO TYPING IN HIS OFFICE OR HELP WITH ANYTHING. LOVE YOU ALLLLL

Not even joking, I think Ryuzaki should see a doctor some time, the amount he sleeps clearly isn't healthy xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back