• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High School Days

I didn't even get a notification that I was tagged

*cries*

But yeah!

I was like "man, I already ship them sooooooo"

xD

I find them adorable

Halcyon said:
I didn't even get a notification that I was tagged
*cries*

But yeah!

I was like "man, I already ship them sooooooo"

xD

I find them adorable

That's okay I get that sometimes too. It sucks (:'()

They are super adorable. I feel like they'd be a super cute couple
xD

kawiibunnygirl said:

That's okay I get that sometimes too. It sucks (:'()

They are super adorable. I feel like they'd be a super cute couple
xD
Its like, he's a player and flirts with everyone BUT haru

So like one day Haru is tipsy and is just like "why dont you flirt with me." And then we got Toshinobu over here, being his chaperone, just stuttering and fumbling over his words and blushing like mad.

xD

Like all the girls in school crowd around him and such and from a distance its like they're all obsessed with him. But when you listen to the convo its just like "when are you going to ask miss haru out? Why aren't you guys married? We can totally help you out."

LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS THEYRE MEANT TO BE.

i'd like to join? if so, my bio wouldn't be up till tomorrow (technically later today being 12:30 AM or 00:30 my time) if not that's okay, I hope it goes well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GAH I want to make another male character! But then is be letting Yui go. Noooo I'm so conflicted! -sobs in the corner-

Should I just up the limit to three characters? Ahhhh the confusion is overwhelming

YAY!!!!! Though I'll make him after I finish up making staff, teachers, clubs, advisors, and posting locations. Then I'll get my reward!!

Ah crap, I forgot you could only be in one club! I was thinking about having my character be in the art club, since he's good at drawing, but the swim club is also pretty cool. Sorry for being indecisive!

SpookySableye said:
Ah crap, I forgot you could only be in one club! I was thinking about having my character be in the art club, since he's good at drawing, but the swim club is also pretty cool. Sorry for being indecisive!
It's okay~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back