• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High School Days

I see.... Hey, would you be interested in helping me out with providing information for the tabs and such? If not you could always help manage the RP when I'm gone by being a Co-GM

Life saver! Thank you so much! Mainly I need to get the teachers/staff figured out. So if you could start by choosing some characters who would make a good teacher or staff member and maybe fill out a neutral character cs form in the Neutral Character tab then PM it to me. That would be of big help

Yeah it's kind of like a reboot. Since I loved that one so much I wanted to do a kind of reboot, but with more involvement.

YES I FINISHED HIROMI! FINALLY HE FRICKIN' TOOK FOREVER!!!!

tumblr_nfjpkgwTJT1tfilc6o1_500.gif

Sorry, I just kinda posted my character sheet without saying hello in here first. Hope I didn't come off as rude or anything.

OMG lucky!! -sobs in the corner- It's so hot where I am that I feel like I'm burning as soon as I step outside. I would become deep fried if I was at an amusement park.

kawiibunnygirl said:
OMG lucky!! -sobs in the corner- It's so hot where I am that I feel like I'm burning as soon as I step outside. I would become deep fried if I was at an amusement park.
Ahhhh sameeee.

I live in Florida and people always compare me to a ghost from how pale I am. I'm so sunburnt right now. Totally worth it though! I adore amusement parks

Halcyon said:
Ahhhh sameeee.
I live in Florida and people always compare me to a ghost from how pale I am. I'm so sunburnt right now. Totally worth it though! I adore amusement parks
Yeah they really are fun! Ahhh Florida would be brutal. Instead of being outside I'm working on the staff right now so I'm not getting bothered by the heat. Mm so excited for me to start the RP~

I'm having too much fun making the staff xD

@Halcyon Have you found Koi's Senpai yet?? -wiggles eyebrows-

Okay

1. Imma make a librarian and the P.E coach if that's alright? Unless theyve already been taken (hasn't checked since you posted Hotaru I think his name was)
  2. And nawh. Imma let the OP of the senpai decide if they want an annoying Kouhai instead of me just deciding, that way they arent getting other romantic plans interrupted or anything by Koi

1) Of course you can make them! Those positions are still open. Yeah right now I'm working on the Japanese History teacher. Hehehe she's a hilarious teacher...

2) Ah I see. I'm sure that someone will contact you about Koi~

If all else fails she doesn't even need a senpai~

I feel like she'll be a great character either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back