• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An Modern Romance RP

Kurayami

S-Rank Ninja
I need 3 boys, and two girls. Here are descriptions of them

Boy one: slightly abusive, does drugs, smokes, drinks, drag races, slightly perverted (really only uses words, not actions) been to jail a few times. Dating girl one (me!!!) age-19

Boy two: same as boy one, but dating girl two. Age-18

Boy three: same as boy 1 but dating girl three. Age-19

Girl one (me!!! it's taken!!!!)): nice, shy, sweet, quiet, does what she is told, girly, good child. Dating boy 1. Age-17

Girl two: does drugs and drinks, cheerleader, sassy, slightly mean. Dating Boy two. Age. 18

Girl three: same as girl two. Dating boy three. Age 18

All the girls are friends and all the boys are friends. They all go to a performing arts school, and are different majors (acting, dancing, stage production, AV, creative writing, singing)

This rp will take place in the school and out of school. All RPNation rules apply.

I choose dancing because I actually go to a performing arts school and my major really is dancing

So does someone want to maybe double so we can start? Or does someone know a person who might be interested in playing the guy number 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back