An Alternate Ending

Mar was transported at the same time as Dean brandishing the Judge and Jury following him, he couldn't help but notice the crowds reaction to their appearance some faces where scared some where angry others just staring in disbelief, Dean stopped suddenly facing a figure that had been recently named a white knight, Mar raised the judge to the figure, the old man was not going to kick it in a random street fight like this while he was backing him up.

Kara enters the area quietly "Sorry I'm late Dahila, things got a little forceful back at home" Kara walks over to the group of White Knights as she carrys Proxy in her hand "What did I miss?" she says letting Proxy out of her hands as she tries to pull up her draping dress over her ankles in an awkward way.

Looks at Kara with an eyebrow raised and asks rudely, "Are you blind? Because I'm pretty sure it isn't hard to miss a tiger and those two-" she points at Dean and Mar as they get close to Kevin. Keiran growls next Ciara before running over to Mar and bites his foot. "Keiran!" she yells running after him.

Kevin looked at the two men before him. He could recognize them from the wanted posters all over the kingdom. Well, sort of . . . The drawings on the posters were crudely drawn at best . . . but the general face matched he guessed. These were the members of Cerberus, the villains who unleashed the Dragon on the entire kingdom.

A wide grin crossed his face as he held out his claws. "Now we have a party!" He motioned to any of the Cerberus members to come at him.

Mar winced and sent an electrical charge down his leg to shock the offending fox with avengeance before firing three quick rounds amied at its owners left thigh "sorry im more of a cat person myself" the boy said to his targets as he turned his attention to Kevin, assessing him by appearance he seemed to be a just brute but Mar knew better not to underestimate people, he used his meteorology to draw from the floor about a dozen thin copper wires around the werewolfs feet that began to encroach around him, the wires where weak enough to be broken easily but all he needed was a few to be around him to amplifly the arc of electricity he sent at him using the judge as a medium.

Keiran whines stepping back and falling to the ground as Ciara moves out of the way of the bullets using vampire speed only getting the side of her thigh sliced open. "It doesn't surprise me you like cats, because i thought you looked like a crazy cat person," she said wincing and glaring at Mar.

Mar charges the judge with blue electricity still aiming at the werewolf whose torso would be encroached by copper wires by now but he was facing Ciara "crazy huh? i guess i might of contracted some of that craziness after jumping into a crowd of idiots that are too stupid to carry a gun". he discharged the electricity stored in his revolver at Kevin and trained its iron sights on Ciara "feeling lucky?" Mar teased with a smirk picking up the fox by its neck and throwing it at her, he egged her on hoping she would attack him, not noticing the copper wires he formed in a large circle on the ground around him, as soon as she charged he would electrify the wires to a crippling voltage.

Dahlia smiled at Kara. "It is okay. But you better watch out. It seems Cerberus is here to get rid of you." A multitude of guards surrounded Dahlia, ready to take a hit for their queen.

Kevin upon seeing the wires jumped into the air. Luckily his werewolf blood had its advantages. After landing and dodging what seemed like a bullet, he couldn't help but smile as wide as he could. The adrenaline rush was giving him a new high. He looked at the man who had just attacked him face off against a female White Knight. "She can handle it," he said and he turned to the leader of Cerberus, Dean. He held up his fists, now clad in his metal claws. "You're surrounded by the strongest warriors in all of Amia. That's pretty stupid, even by my standards. You're gonna regret this." And he charged at the man.

Mar saw the werewolf charging at his leader, "Dean!" the boy shouted firing the rest of the Judges bullets at Kevin in an attempt to at least slow the maniac down without abandoning his trap, there was no time to reload so he holstered the Judge and held Jury in both hands sending electricity up the katana to prepare for Ciara`s counter offensive.

Catches Keiran and bares fangs at Mar, "I wouldn't be worrying about your leader there small-fry" Ciara smiles and wipes her hand from the left to the right sending powerful wind toward Mar hoping to make him fall down.

Mar fell on his buttocks but held onto jury, he would stay down for a while to encourage Ciara to spring the copper wire trap "ow" Mar roused with one eye closed imitating an easy target.

Kara notices the commotion happening over by Ciara and decides to join in "Need a little help?" as Kara gets ready to take on Mar

Ciara looks at Kara uneasily, after all she could take on some weak human by herself, right? She looked at Mar knowing he has some trick up his sleeve but has no idea what it could be, so wanting to keep herself up and healthy just in case Ciara looked back at Kara and nodded saying, "Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little help." She smirks putting Keiran down and looking back at Mar.

Kara replies looking at Ciara then Mar "Alright then" as Kara rises her fists making a fireball then throwing it at Mar like rapid fire.

Darla moved into the crowd, hitting people with the blunt end of her weapon. She had no desire to severely harm anyone. She moved, and cut a few knights who seemed to be trying to stop the fighting. She did shallow cuts, enough to harm, but not enough to kill them or leave them incapable for too long of a time.

She dropped her sword at one point, moving to strike out with her fists instead, looking for one of the White Knights. Maybe if she wounded one, it might slow the group down.

Dean dove out of the way rolling and using his shoulder as a pivot point. He narrowly avoided the rushing figure and he remained in that position crouched on the ground just long enough to shout "One enemy at a time Mar!" Dean scowled, "I've got the ugly brute. You can play with the fox-girl."

He raised his voice loud enough when he thought he noticed Darla, "Take the fire girl off of Mar's hands would you?"

He jumped to his feet and absent-mindedly twirled his sword in his hand and regarded Kevin almost lazily, "Have you not gotten the memo? We've been against this whole fighting the dragon business for a year now. Where have Amia's strongest been hiding ALL year?" he called to Kevin. He was hoping to get enough of a rise out of this White Knight to effectively let his emotions ruin his fighting. Kevin seemed like a short fuse much like himself and he hoped that his emotions would make him careless.

"Let's face it. You can't even take down a group of rebels and you certainly can't keep your own bloody kingdom from tearing apart at the seams because of this dragon. I'd be more worried about seeing over your neanderthal brow than for worrying about my health. I'm flattered though." Dean catcalled amusing himself as he spoke. He couldn't wait to see Kevin's reaction and once again his blade twirled in his hand as he waited in a ready stance for anything.

Dean did rial up Kevin's emotions. Just not with what he assumed . . .

"Ugly?!" Kevin reached up to touch his face. Kevin was always regarded as good looking in his village, with his blond hair and violet eyes. He then pointed a clawed hand at Dean. "I'll let you know, I am the most handsome man in my village. Though now I think about it, the rest of the men do bring a new definition for the word nocturnal. But enough distractions! I am handsome and I don't care what you say."

He would've said something about the rest of Dean's rant, but to tell the truth, Kevin wasn't too bright and didn't really understand everything said. So instead, he charged at the leader again. This time he used his enhanced speed. It wasn't at its fastest during the day but hopefully it would do. Hopefully he could get at least a scratch on this guy. Then that'd mean he had a chance.

Dean was preoccupied with his taunting so this time he had not been able to move fast enough to avoid Kevin's attack. He skid across the ground and in that brief moment he was nearly incapacitated while he waited for his body to recover enough to move. Kevin had a little more bite than he had anticipated, but rather than Kevin see his success Dean hopped up to his feet and he shifted a piece of armour aside.

It had been dented and you could see the raw wounded flesh underneath but Dean just probed the wound gingerly and then glanced back up at his attacker with an almost malevolent grin. He hoped Kevin would see the injury and think that he was going to be successful because Dean lived to see the moment of disappointment on attackers when they watched his flesh knit back together in the manner that it was currently doing.

"Now want to give me a challenge ugly?" Dean barked and he rolled his shoulder quickly to help emphasize that his wound was nearly healed. He didn't actually find Kevin ugly by any means, no more than the average guy, but that taunt served more effectively than using effort to form his insults. Dean lunged forward swinging his blade at Kevin.

Kara tumbles on the ground from Kevin's charge then suddenly pounces back up looking at him in an angerly emotion. "Hey boys your both pretty, but lets face, it im prettyist." says Kara as she disappears into a puddle of blood then reappearing behind Kevin giving a hard blow to the face.Kara always thought leading a group of good guys would be the best job in the world, soon realizing the bad always come after the leader. "How did you like that?" she says after teleporting back to the same place she was.

(You do know that Kevin is a White Knight (good guy) and Dean is the leader of Cerberus, right?)

Kevin was impressed by Dean's healing ability. He fell back, barely dodging Dean's blade. The sting of the cut on his cheek only fueled Kevin's excitement. He wiped away the excess blood with a smile. "You're stronger than you seem." Finally, a fight worth fighting. It was a while since he felt the thrill of fighting a worthy opponent.

Meanwhile, Anna was fighting off the castle guards. She clutched at her chest. She was running out of energy trying to keep Byakko here as well as fending off the guards. Byakko summoned a large pillar of earth for him and her to rest a bit on. They were above the weapons of the men below. She looked toward Dean who was fighting with one of the White Knights. "Dean! I can't keep this up for much longer. If you have something to say, say it now."

(oh sorry, i guess i wasent paying attention)

--- Merged Double Post ---

(I will redo my thread then)

As Kara gets tired of her stradegy, she decides to take it up a notch. Then she disappears into a pool of blood under her then reappering next to Mar as she then shoves her daggar into his leg sending him to the floor. "Proxy, please at least one pint" she says as Proxy comes flying after Mar.

Mar deftly doges the knife but still recives a light wound just below his knee but he smiles all the same "thanks for being so stupid" Mar says calmly as he slams his open palm on a strain of the copper wires on the ground sending enough voltage through them to knock out a lion, anyone within about half a yard of him would be effected by the trap. the smell of burning copper was horrible he thought as he took a moon clip (speed re loader) out of his pocket and brought the judge back in firing order, duel wielding the Judge and Jury the boy stood up wincing at the cut he received he stopped the electricity flow to his trap.

" lets leave the pets out of this kay? if your not afraid of being beat by a younger boy" Mar
teased as he lightly taped his foot on the ground raising iron cage links around him and the vamp before chraging the outside of the cage with electricity. "to ensure no interlopers stop us" he said explaining the electric cage, in truth it had taken a bit of stamina out of him to construct it so fast but he belived he had enough energy to take Kara on, Mar took an on guard stance with the Judge placed behind Jury aimed at the vamp while Jury was ready to cut her if she came in too close. "sorry Dean i`ll take on the fox girl next!" mar shouted to the older man outside of the cage which was still tainted by the smell of burning copper.

(Sorry, I forgot about checking this thread because it was inactive for a bit. My b. Should I just jump in here?)

(Is there any other Cerberus person left to fight?)

(Darla cause Mar is fighting Ciara and Kara)

Ciara looked at Kara shaking her head, "Good job you got yourself stuck in a cage with a human brat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back