AMU (Assassination of Magic Users) [Inactive]

"Hmm? Oh, hey Rin. You weren't outside waiting for us, so we decided to invite ourselves inside." Code replied to Rin's question, getting up from his seat and stretching his arms. It felt a bit weird to be so relaxed in a place like this, but Code doesn't think about it anymore when he looks at Rin. "So, shall we get going?" Code asked, pointing at the door.

Rin nodded.

"Yeah. Did you guys by any chance get the text message from Zash?" Rin asked as she started to head towars the door, when she suddenly froze.

"Damnit! Zash forgot to give me my phone back!"

Kiseki nodded as her face became serious.

"Yes, yes, in fact we had a run in with one of the Magic Users, Sage. That little assassin, Mai got a bit angry at him and I had to tell her not to engage in a battle she wouldn't win. It was funny when she threw her coffee on him though." She said with a snicker at the end.

She is utterly foolish. I can only hope that if she goes down, she doesn't drag Rin with her...

"Really? Well I thank you for keeping Mai from going into a suicide mission. She needs to learn how to control her angry." Rin opened the door to let her friends through.

(BTW sorry I reply late, I'm listening/watching BVB)

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back