• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Amori High

Akemi rolled herself out of bed early the next morning and made herself look nice "Thank goodness it's only a half day today." she mumbled as she packed herself some white cheddar shells pasta for lunch and wandered out to school for the day.

Chris laughed when he woke up and stepped up from his comfortable bed and grabbed his bag, creating a breakfast for the kids and heading to school.

No one has loved you as much as I do my love.

She let out a soft sigh as she sat just outside of the locked class room and waited for the instructor to show up and open the door.

He noticed the sigh as he walked in, leaning on a wall next to her. "What's with the sigh?" Chris asked.

She glanced up at him with a small half smile "Oh just wondering if my parents are going to come home at all before the week is out." She said softly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"They come home... just not so often now that I'm older.... mother has the shop to run across town and my dad teaches at the college at the edge between this town and the next.... so my mom usually goes and stays with him if he isn't going to make it home for the night.....So for the last few months I've been home alone more often than not....." She explained softly as she glanced over at him "I know it's not as bad as your situation but it's still kinda lonely.." she said softly feeling bad for complaining about her issues when his were probably worst.

"I'm sorry for their.... Ignorance." He smiled, "You can hang out with me and my cousins anytime" he smiled.

"Thank you.... and it's not their fault that their work can be so demanding.... they were counting on me being like my sister and going abroad for a semester to try school in another state or something." She said softly as she pulled out her thermos and drank some of her hot sweet tea. "Want some?" she asked as she lifted the thermos slightly.

Chris placed his stuff down again and took out his notebook to write notes in.

Akemi followed suit and started to take down notes, trying her hardest to stay focused. She took sips of her tea every now and again to try and keep her up and focused.

Chris sighed, taking the boring notes and answering questions the instructor asked him.

Moria smiled softly as she passed him a note when the teacher was not looking. This class is soo boring :P

Nick chuckled silently and looked back at the board as the teacher continued his lesson.

The class ended rather quickly, short day and all. Akemi smiled and wandered off to the next class "Classes back to back with lunch at the end of school my kinda day." she said with a small smile on her face.

"Well, after this class we eat then leave." He smiled, walking to his next class and dropping his stuff downx

Akemi smiled and sat next to him pulling out her pen and some paper to take notes on instead of her usual note book. "Yay for short days." she said softly as she took down the notes quickly with a smile on her face.

Chris had already seen this lecture at a past school and ripped a page out with the notes and put them plain on the desk

"Why didn't you tell the office that you've had these classes already?" she whispered softy as she glanced over his notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back