Amongst the Embers [Crucible: Dark Age of Imeria]

(I know I'm going to regret this but....)

Uriel walks up the tavern with the purple lantern outside. It was quiet, out of the way, maybe it was worth a look?

Inside is unlike taverns of this land as you have seen them so far. Hung with lavish silks, dimly lit, strewn with cushions and couches upholstered in velvet. Scents of perfume with a pervasive - thought not unpleasant - undertone of sex. Curiously, it even smells a little like... like night air.

There is a woman reclining near the wall opposite the door, her voluptuous form barely concealed by thin strips of silk. She smiles, and waves to you both, laying down a book and sitting up more fully.

"Well hello, boys... couldn't find any action on the frontlines?"

Giving a quick look over to Garrus "Or not enough" Uriel said with a quick smirk. Scanning the area for others, or well anything other than silk, he wasn t sure how a place like this survived here. Either it would have hidden guards or this woman is more capable than she looks....

She stretches languorously, a knowing smile on her admittedly beautiful, vaguely feline features.

"Well... how much are you able to spend, gentlemen? And what, precisely, is your pleasure?"

A small grin falls over Uriel's face "Madam I hope you don't mind me saying so you appear to speak my language and yet you don't?"

The woman gives you a puzzled look, and then turns to Garrus.

"Your friend seems to have been at his pipe too long, sir. Perhaps you know what you'd like? Would either of you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back