• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The streets of Lithium

The Streets of the city was all but quite, The people who are good citizens are stuck in there houses out of fear. People are mugged,raped and murdered nightly. The TEST facility has a new plan. Through the HERO and the valiant efforts of our top scientist we have made breakthroughs in genetics technology. The sun rises for a new day and crime is cut like a weed, it will grow back like one as well. The police force is overwhelmed and underfunded. TEST has opened up new jobs in there factory. People dont realize its a 64 story deep facility but no one cares. Deep drilling for minerals and the Lithium the city was named after fund this.

"Johny our top scientist has made a portal gun and will soon to test it out. It is light and compact making a full human sized portal easily. Now citizens of Lithium, We are taking brave volunteers for this HERO project. It is free signup and admission, now for the news"

The test reporter spurts out of his mouth as Johny throws a bottle at the TV, drunk. his face stale and he smells of alcohol.

"TEST...Interresting." Sora say,drinking his coffee listening at a Chopin track,his cats on his legs.He was reading the newspapers,on the first page it was writting :

"The movie call Nobody knows my name is out already"

He sigh at this.Why would he watch a movie alone again ? After all,he is single and always get blamed because he is in the police,and TEST doesn't help because they take the attention of the public now,making the Police a joke.

He get up as he start to smoke in his home,taking a bath,and leading his way to the street seeking for a new case to take care off.Today seems to be calm,like always...Sora was happy.Maybe TEST could fulfill his dreams to make the world a better place.

(Open for interaction)

Johny would be at a bar close to Sora, drinking scotch whisky smelling like depression and shame. He is passed out before a man taps his shoulders. long story short there is a knocked out man and Johny is passed out on the counter. The corner of his lip has vomit on it and his shoes are muddy from travel.

@NickTonCutter

Faust walked down the streets of Lithium. Rape, mugging, assault, murder. Does anyone even consider giving me a break? He muttered. Ah well. It wouldn't be the first time somebody's attempted to rob me. He gave his cane a twirl in the air willy-wonka style and cntinued walking. He came across a bar, only to witness the doctor featured on the news vomit all over his shoes. He came up to the drunk man. Oh dear. Drinking is exactly how you get yourself heart disease. I'd advise you to stop drinking for a bit. How does tea or coffee sound? At least it won't kill all your brain cells.

@Yappi

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust walked down the streets of Lithium. Rape, mugging, assault, murder. Does anyone even consider giving me a break? He muttered. Ah well. It wouldn't be the first time somebody's attempted to rob me. He gave his cane a twirl in the air willy-wonka style and cntinued walking. He came across a bar, only to witness the doctor featured on the news vomit all over his shoes. He came up to the drunk man. Oh dear. Drinking is exactly how you get yourself heart disease. I'd advise you to stop drinking for a bit. How does tea or coffee sound? At least it won't kill all your brain cells.
@Yappi
Johny

I flip him off "Bah, you dont know my life" He says standing up in a lazy fashion, tipping the barkeep a hefty 800 dollars "Unless you want to drink with me i dont care" he says taking out his flask and taking a sip. the crisp liquid flooding his taste buds. He shakes his face around to wake up and stares the wierd man in the face. "Huh wow thats new, where did you get the mask. the thrift shop"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora would notice a unpleasant smell.He enter in the bar not too far "What a drunking mess..." he say,petting his bird on his shoulders.He start to investigate all around the place "I'm sorry but...You should stop drinking." he say in the front of the drunk guys and look at the guys with the mask "I never know Plague Doctor still exist..." he though for a second,this place smell like a demon furnace.In any case he could defend himself.

@MrEvilMexican

@Yappi

Yappi said:
Johny
I flip him off "Bah, you dont know my life" He says standing up in a lazy fashion, tipping the barkeep a hefty 800 dollars "Unless you want to drink with me i dont care" he says taking out his flask and taking a sip. the crisp liquid flooding his taste buds. He shakes his face around to wake up and stares the wierd man in the face. "Huh wow thtas new, where did you ge the mask. the thrift shop"
Faust chuckled at the man's last statement. Thrift shop? Oh dear. This mask is made of pure silver. Try finding one of those in the one dollar shop. He turned around to see another man come in. With a bird on his shoulder. Plague Doctors DON'T exist. He commented. I'm just a: Miserable old man that can't stop living in the past. That's not really true. But I've been called many things. The doctor closely inspected Sora's bird. He gave a high pitched whistle, imitating the sounds of another bird. A raven the size of a fully mature eagle swooped into the bar and landed on the plague doctor's shoulder. So, what is your name? Faust asked Sora.

@NickTonCutter

@Yappi

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust chuckled at the man's last statement. Thrift shop? Oh dear. This mask is made of pure silver. Try finding one of those in the one dollar shop. He turned around to see another man come in. With a bird on his shoulder. Plague Doctors DON'T exist. He commented. I'm just a quote: Miserable old man that can't stop living in the past. That's not really true. But I've been called many things. The doctor closely inspected Sora's bird. He gave a high pitched whistle, imitating the sounds of another bird. A raven the size of a fully mature eagle swooped into the bar and landed on the plague doctor's shoulder. So, what is your name? Faust asked Sora.
@NickTonCutter

@Yappi
Sora inspect the guys closely...Well it was certainly a weird days to start of.Seeing a drunk guys puke,but also and old man who like to make some enigma and wear those clothes... "My name is Sora...Sora to Kasai." he inspect the Raven and notice his high size "I see that you got a nice trick,old man...So i guess you are a cosplayer after all?" well Sora was sure he wasn't a cosplayer,but he only want to see the old man reaction,putting his cigarette on a bin.

MrEvilMexican said:
Faust chuckled at the man's last statement. Thrift shop? Oh dear. This mask is made of pure silver. Try finding one of those in the one dollar shop. He turned around to see another man come in. With a bird on his shoulder. Plague Doctors DON'T exist. He commented. I'm just a: Miserable old man that can't stop living in the past. That's not really true. But I've been called many things. The doctor closely inspected Sora's bird. He gave a high pitched whistle, imitating the sounds of another bird. A raven the size of a fully mature eagle swooped into the bar and landed on the plague doctor's shoulder. So, what is your name? Faust asked Sora.
@NickTonCutter

@Yappi
Johny

"Welp I'm already -burp- bored" he says shooting a portal into the wall walking into it, taking him out to the street where the sun was above my head at a cool 70 degree tempature

NickTonCutter said:
Sora inspect the guys closely...Well it was certainly a weird days to start of.Seeing a drunk guys puke,but also and old man who like to make some enigma and wear those clothes... "My name is Sora...Sora to Kasai." he inspect the Raven and notice his high size "I see that you got a nice trick,old man...So i guess you are a cosplayer after all?" well Sora was sure he wasn't a cosplayer,but he only want to see the old man reaction,putting his cigarette on a bin.
Cosplayer!? The 'old man' had been called many things in his time. Cosplayer a few times as well. I'm not a cosplayer, young man. These are my casual clothes. He explained, stroking his raven. And this raven is very real. Unfortunately, the only way to prove so is to get him to tear your face off and eat you. I won't allow that though.

@NickTonCutter

MrEvilMexican said:
Cosplayer!? The 'old man' had been called many things in his time. Cosplayer a few times as well. I'm not a cosplayer, young man. These are my casual clothes. He explained, stroking his raven. And this raven is very real. Unfortunately, the only way to prove so is to get him to tear your face off and eat you. I won't allow that though.
@NickTonCutter
"Hm,no thanks.I guess seen it now prove he is real.By the way,what is your name?" in any case,this guys seems to have mental disorder.Sora want to take some notes of him in any case he do something bad.Taking precaution is always good for Sora,and this guys seems really scary.

Johny

He has a gun pulled on him, he doesn't even flinch 'Your money or your life!' he is shot 8 times by me, I blink lazily puking on his corpse. I was able to pull the gun on him because he checked behind himself. Knock the gun away then boom.

NickTonCutter said:
"Hm,no thanks.I guess seen it now prove he is real.By the way,what is your name?" in any case,this guys seems to have mental disorder.Sora want to take some notes of him in any case he do something bad.Taking precaution is always good for Sora,and this guys seems really scary.
Ah. My name is Faust Windfallow the Second. I used to be one of the most respected doctors. Until I was forced with mandatory retirement. He said, shrugging. Faust carefully inspected Sora's face. It's not rare for a persons first reaction to be scared. Don't worry, I'm not insane. Or mentally disordered in any way.

@NickTonCutter

Sora nod as he write on a note "Faust Windfallow...Plague Doctor...Mysterious...Ironic person"

"Anyways,like i said ...." he was cut by some shot outside "Guess we are never safe." he say,taking his guns and loading it "We might see us again Mr.Windfallow....But my duty call me” he run at the scene leaving the bar to see a corpse on the ground,he sigh " It's fresh...Something bad happens..." he say inspecting the corpse calling some officers to come.Soon,this place will be infest by the police.Sora wait them to come,smoking.

(
@MrEvilMexican @Yappi )

NickTonCutter said:
Sora nod as he write on a note "Faust Windfallow...Plague Doctor...Mysterious...Ironic person"

"Anyways,like i said ...." he was cut by some shot outside "Guess we are never safe." he say,taking his guns and loading it "We might see us again Mr.Windfallow....But my duty call me” he run at the scene leaving the bar to see a corpse on the ground,he sigh " It's fresh...Something bad happens..." he say inspecting the corpse calling some officers to come.Soon,this place will be infest by the police.Sora wait them to come,smoking.

(
@MrEvilMexican @Yappi )
Johny

A portal forms beside Nick as I walk through it. The guy that I shot was still flinching. K take out my mine dark gun and it lodged deep in his skull blowing out his cranium

Yappi said:
Johny
A portal forms beside Nick as I walk through it. The guy that I shot was still flinching. K take out my mine dark gun and it lodged deep in his skull blowing out his cranium
(Nick,hue)

Somewhere within a factory far south of the city, Sky prepares to eliminate his next contract. Eliminating a troublesome mafia family is his current mission, and a certain head boss wants them out of the picture. With his anti-material rifle fully loaded, he takes aim above a nearby balcony of an apartment complex. He slowly pulls the trigger and fires upon a flammable barrel effectively killing the family members within vicinity. Then he heads in and takes care of the remaining members from there. Once he is done, he goes in to collect on the reward from the head boss and heads on back to his secret "lair" somewhere underground. From there he awaits any contacts from potential clients.

[Open for Interaction - If you wish to hire Sky or something then send him a contact. Hue.]

Sora press harder is guns pointing it at Johny "I see...You can manipulate portal...It's really something dangerous coming from a drunk guys." he wait the reaction of him,there is not much time before the police come.But Sora need to know why this guys shot to death someone behind him

@Yappi

Tristin

"God damn..." Tristin stood up from her bed and pushed her hair out of her face and over her head. "Let's see...food..." Tristin began rummaging through the mini fridge which had nothing in it but bottled water. She put one bottle on top of the fridge before turning to the window and doing a handstand. Tristin remained like that for two minutes before falling back down and breathing out. She slowly drifted off to sleep again.

(Open for interaction, only in TEST Chambers)

Igor

"This is of stupid uses!" Igor pulled a strange substance from a chemical centrifuge. There was a lot of food spilled around, which began evaporating in hazes of carbon dioxide and various hydrogen compounds. It was truly disgusting, to say at least. "To call Johnny or not." Igor decided to call Johnny anyways. "Johnny! 'Tis good to hear from you!"

@Yappi

NickTonCutter said:
Sora press harder is guns pointing it at Johny "I see...You can manipulate portal...It's really something dangerous coming from a drunk guys." he wait the reaction of him,there is not much time before the police come.But Sora need to know why this guys shoot to death someone behind him
@Yappi
Johny

I laugh "First portal gun" I frown "Second this guy raped 6 murdered 29 and mugged hundreds" I say putting the gun away. "I did you a -burp- favor" I sip out of my flask

Faust walked into the scene with his cane, followed by a few police officers saying shit. "Detective, please tell these good officers I am not in need of help. Also, I would highly advise to not allow a drunk man to walk around with a gun." The Raven called loudly of Faust's shoulder. "No you may not eat the dead body."

@Yappi

@NickTonCutter

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"God damn..." Tristin stood up from her bed and pushed her hair out of her face and over her head. "Let's see...food..." Tristin began rummaging through the mini fridge which had nothing in it but bottled water. She put one bottle on top of the fridge before turning to the window and doing a handstand. Tristin remained like that for two minutes before falling back down and breathing out. She slowly drifted off to sleep again.

(Open for interaction, only in TEST Chambers)

Igor

"This is of stupid uses!" Igor pulled a strange substance from a chemical centrifuge. There was a lot of food spilled around, which began evaporating in hazes of carbon dioxide and various hydrogen compounds. It was truly disgusting, to say at least. "To call Johnny or not." Igor decided to call Johnny anyways. "Johnny! 'Tis good to hear from you!"

@Yappi
Johny

I pull out my phone "he-hello Johny speaking" he says drunkingly. Been a alcoholicfor 20 years and still the smartest scientist in TEST. A little bit of vomit goes down my lip as I try to talk coherently

The two lovely performers

Paige giggled as the sounds of the crowd had faded and the lights dimmed on her performance. Like always she blew a kiss before leaving and going back outside to meet up with her brother.

Thomas waited outside as he heard his sister come out "Nice performance out there sis! Now let's go get something to eat, i'm starving," he said as the two walked away from the tent and to one of the stands selling food.

Paige ate her food, feeling the cold wind on her back as she looked back at the tent. "Let's get out of here. The tent will stay, it always does," she said letting out a sigh and walking towards the exit.

Thomas frowned before appearing in front of her "I-I don't know Pai-" he was stopped by his stubborn sister pulling him out the door.

Paige sighed as she took him out, she walked through the forest the tent resided in and into the city. The feeling of happiness she felt in the circus went to nervousness, the place simply made her feel unconformable. She knew the streets were shady and kept her hand on her knife in case anyone tried anything.

(Open for interaction)

Igor

"This is Igor! I tried to make chemical burgers again..." Igor looked at the disgusting mess on the table. "It look like yak walk into room with vodka and vomit! Speaking of vodka, your shipment of arrived!" Igor gave a dark laugh. "Should I make subject clean mess or do you want to see her? And what's up?"

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back