Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evangeline

• Zipperbear2

• Darksoul90

• Total voters
Oh, come on, guys. At least they had the guts (in place of a more obscene word) to actually vote, and we only have an hour left. Now that I think about it, none of you had the means to explain yourselves. I, for one, had left blackwindkaze's house before sunset. I can only take a break from the library for so long, y'know. As for this letter, it kind of does look like a quote to me.

Something the matter? Of course, something is wrong! One of us is dead. -She grinded her teeth.- And who did it? No, nobody knows. And who else will be killed tomorrow? Nobody knows. And considering the amount of confusion, there's SUCH a large chance we'll pick off one of our fellow villagers!

Unfortunately, that seems very likely, Evangeline. Especially since only two people had given off their alibis, as far as I know, including myself.

Hmmm.... I find it interesting how how AG voted for Zipper so quickly after KT did, without so much of an explanation. Plus, AG was so quick to defend KT, nobody accused KT for being the murderer in the first place. They also both didn't give off their alibis.....

so much for giving other villagers a chance. Harumph.

Regrettably Blackwind1kaze died just outside of the fields near the village.

Well Ria, there are many others who haven't given their alibi and yours for one did not pan out.

Oh really now? Blackwindkaze and I have been friends for a very long time, I would never do anything to hurt him. Besides, I have been going to his place for years. If I was guilty, wouldn't you think I would have done the deed a long time ago? That would seem logical...

we are all friends blackwindkaze

Didn't you hear what riddle said, Don't trust your friends?

And if you're his friend, wouldn't that make you suspect number one?

Logic is hardly something to consider... For one person, killing can be logical. For another, it is appalling. There is no telling which one you may be...

You do realize that I haven't seen him until before sunset yesterday. Meaning, I did not see him at all after that, and I surely wasn't the one who killed him. Plus, you said everyone was a friend of Kaze, so don't just single me out. I don't hear you coming up with an explanation of what you did last night, kagu.

The day had ended, nightfall has hit

the Werewolves shall vote for a throat to be slit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back