Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evangeline

• Zipperbear2

• Darksoul90

• Total voters
I've been working around inside my house, it was a mess when I moved here three weeks ago. Haven't seen day light for the whole time I was there xD Sorry for not going around town to get to know everyone though. But, it's not like I've been plotting to kill anybody. I moved here thinking that this place was safe.. until now that is.

Oh, that sounds interesting :) unfortunately for you, you arriving in the village so recent does in fact raise some suspicion...

There's a werewolf amonst us, -she sighs deeply, crinkling her nose- like Riddle said, we can not turst anyone, not even friends.

I'm going to be completely blunt. The clue says something about light and dark. Who is the only person with a username including either of those words? Dark Soul. Suspicious, right? If we have to suspect someone, maybe it should be the one who has a connection to the clue.

Suspicion? Yes, I know. Which is why I'm worried at the fact that the villagers here will turn that against me. But I'm being completely honest with you when I say this- I had nothing to do with that poor man's death. It's ridiculously insane. I mean, what psychopath would go off killing an innocent human being then leave him here so the WHOLE village could see. This is something I would never do. In fact, I was asking for some relatives to stay here and visit. But how can they with a murderer running around here?

Dark Soul, I'm sure everyone would agree here that they are telling the honest truth. If the murderer came out and was honest, this would go a lot quicker; however, who would risk getting caught? I wish I could believe you but the evidence does point to you. Even the nicest of people can have a twisted bone in their body. So right now, you are my number one suspect.

If innocent people must die for injustice, then I'll have fun watching you perish and rot here as I live peacefully up in the heavens. For I did not have anything to do with this. And accussing someone just for a simple word on that note just makes things even more ridiculous.

Why KT? Becasue of his name? What we should be asking is where was each of us at the time of the murder. Not how suspisous one's name is.

It's only naturally for people to fight at times like this, -she inhaled deeply before continuing- and to point fingers at one another.

The murderer isn't going to openly say where he was during the night because obviously, he isn't going to come out and say he did it. (When I say he, it stands for she, too. I just am way too lazy to write both he and she so..either one.) So what else do we have to go on but the clue?

(You actually put more effort in explaining yourself lol)

Everyone does have a point, plus Darksoul has only very recently moved here, and we don't know him. Though, I would like to... *flashes a smile at Darksoul*

His name isn't a clue. That's like saying someone named "RainbowCookies" couldn't be the murder because the name is so sweet. -Lightly shaking her head, she turns away- We need to figure out who did it, and fast, before someone else gets killed...

No the note is a clue. "The onlything found on him was a note saying "In * the darkness * * only lig~********" <-- That note. Darkness and Light. That is what I'm referring to. I can't think of what words were meant to there though. In ____ the darkness ___ ___ only light ____. Anyone have any ideas? Because if you don't, I'm sorry to say that Dark is a suspect.

-She sighs, still facing the other way- Whatever floats your boat buddy. -Turning back around she looks towards DarkSoul and shruggs- Sorry, apparently your a suspect now for having a name with Dark in it.

*Gave a friendly smile back to Marira, but then turns back to the others.* Either way, we can't go around pinning people down for just their names. Because that's insane. And I know that I have just recently came here, but you have to understand the mistake that you're doing here.

And another thing I find weird is that Zipper voted for Riddle. I didn't see an explanation from him as to why or anything; however, I could have missed it. Or he could have forgotten. But I'm curious, Zipper. Why Riddle? Oh and I still stand by the Dark and clue thing unless Zipper presents to be more suspicious.

I am nosy. If we were all to just sit around and wait, we'd all be killed off in an instant. I'm just trying to get this person out of here so we don't have to suffer more.

-Walks over to her and angerly pokes a finger in KT's chest- Well blaming people for their names, asking useless questions and being nosy won't help. -Turns to Zipperbear with an unamused face, steps back away fromKT- You... took your chances? Meaning you guessed, meaning you put a possibly innocent live at stake?

There's no need to get angry. I'm just using the clues given and pointing out peculiar activity. Zipper, I don't find random voting at a time like this will be helpful. I'm sorry, but I will have to vote for you. I don't trust the whole voting without explanations.

Why so quick to point it out, KT? -Focuses her glare upon the female.- Eager to point the accusations in another direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back