• Zipperbear2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darksoul90

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
Weather: Sunny, clear skies, 75 degrees, 0% chance of rain

Blackwind1kaze has been found dead at the edge of the village, It looks as if some huge animal ripped him apart. The onlything found on him was a note saying "In * the darkness * * only lig~********"

P.S. * = Blood

RP Note: WE ALL CAN SEE THE VOTE RESULTS FOR GAME PURPOSES. DO NOT VOTE IF YOU ARE NOT APART OF THIS EVENT! If you vote & are not registered you will receive an infraction. Please register for future werewolf events in order to participate.

Someone is dead already. Well that is not good. But yay day 1 starts up.

Well this is not good in any case. We are already down one person. I think I'll wait until everyone else posts before we start to begin to decide anything.

This surely isn't a good thing! *sniffs* he was the best damnable council member we had (rawr. ;) )

Who,indeed...We have no idea who done it or ordered it. Trust no one. Question everything. We will uncover the guilty party.

I don't think we should be jumping on anyone's back for now though. I mean what do we have to go off of? Is there any clues about the attack?

Well, as far as we know, based on the injuries, it appears to be an animal attack

Of course it was an animal attack... There's no use sugar coating it. He was killed, he is gone... And as to who did it... One can only guess.

Wait.... the words on this note looks highly familiar.... I think it's a quote.

Apparently so..... *inches closer to darksoul* so, how long have YOU been here? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back