Alcott [Inactive]

- - clara - -

"So the boy's Declan. I don't't know about the girl. There are so many pretty ones out there." She said with a sigh.

- - tyler flynn - -

"We still have time to decide on that," Tyler said. He slid his hand from Clara's stomach down to her thigh.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler shrugged. "Maybe," he said with a smirk. Tyler's hand wandered to her pants and unbuttoned them casually before moving it down to her thigh again.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, isn't the sex supposed to be really good or something at some point during pregnancy?" Tyler said, pulling her pants down a bit but not all the way.

- - tyler flynn - -

"You're free to do whatever the hell you want to me right now," Tyler said after his jeans rising up from his boner. He pulled the straps of her tank top off of her shoulders.

- - clara - -

She kissed him with a smirk on her face. "Agreed." She said and watched him. "How do you feel about the name Noelle?"

- - clara - -

"You're so cheesy." She said with a roll of her eyes and smirked. "Declan and Noelle Flynn. Doesn't sound too bad."

- - tyler flynn - -

"I'm a delicious kind of cheese," Tyler said with a laugh.

ooc; sorry i forgot to post

- - tyler flynn - -

"Bitch, are you calling me old?" Tyler asking jokingly with a laugh. "So who are the babies going to be living with?"

- - clara - -

"I have no idea. I mean I have to be around them for the first year to feed them and all, but I want you to spend time with them."

- - tyler flynn - -

"I could like come over and stuff to see the babies some nights or something," Tyler suggested.

- - clara - -

"But I'll need your help everyday. We'll have two kids not one. God knows how hard being with one kid is, and we'll have double the trouble."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, this is kind of a stupid idea, but possibly we could live together or something," Tyler said. "I mean, it'd be a lot easier on the both of us."

- - clara - -

She nodded and sighed. "This is all so confusing." She said and placed a hand on her rounded stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back