Akizuki High School, a comedy/school RP [Inactive]

People crowed the large tent as it filled. Colored lights shined everywhere as animal sounds came from the back. An older gentlemen came out with a fancy staff, green plaid suit and purple wig under the black and green top hat. A long tail-coat hang behind as he looked to be 7 feet tall standing in the center of the ring. "That's my grandfather." Brit told Nora as they took their seats up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My name is Master of the ring, lord of the animals and king of entertainment, I am Ring Master Ed. Welcome ladies and gentlemen to La Circus. Our first act, the little car of a thousand clowns!!!" He said an a confident voice and smiled.

Suddenly, her grandfather noticed Brittany and told a clown or two to bring a member of the audience to the stag. The clowns went to Brit and Nora and pulled them on stage.

"Wow...should have expected that she went up to the grandfather "so what do You want us to do. " She asked with a grin

~>♥<~

"Two beautiful assistants. In just a few minutes, a special act will occur." He replied and the clowns brought them to the back were costume hung for them to wear.

Nora started laughing again. After a few seconds she calmed down. "Ok what are we wearing? "

~>♥<~

"Warned you." Brit replied. She had on a short sparkle dress the color of white while Nora had a golden version. They entered the tent and given the task to hold rings for animals to jump through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back