• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I noticed my name isn't mentioned lol why I'm often being forgotten I'm I hated?

[/QUOTE]
Forgive

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I noticed my name isn't mentioned lol why I'm often being forgotten I'm I hated?

[/QUOTE]
You were mentioned in my sheet as Rin's crush and Sera's Teigu :3

Kayzo said:
Forgive[/
Mitchs98 said:
You were mentioned in my sheet as Rin's crush and Sera's Teigu :3
I was saying it to teaseayzo I want make zenith a tengui in this and be married to Noel if she's up for it and possibly a late love confession from a childhood friend to see how noel reacts when she's flirting to much and zenith gets fed up and tricks her etc. Spice and Sera are married to wei kun. I'll leave the rest open.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I was saying it to teaseayzo I want make zenith a tengui in this and be married to Noel if she's up for it and possibly a late love confession from a childhood friend to see how noel reacts when she's flirting to much and zenith gets fed up and tricks her etc. Spice and Sera are married to wei kun. I'll leave the rest open.

[/QUOTE]
Do you want Spice and Sera to already of done the core thingy?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Yes makes it easier so I can only do minor edits to her power.

[/QUOTE]
I'll edit Sera's CS to reflect that then.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I was saying it to teaseayzo I want make zenith a tengui in this and be married to Noel if she's up for it and possibly a late love confession from a childhood friend to see how noel reacts when she's flirting to much and zenith gets fed up and tricks her etc. Spice and Sera are married to wei kun. I'll leave the rest open.

[/QUOTE]
Sure. They can be married, and she'll be human this time. Keep in mind though that we are restarting, so they won't remember anything from the previous setting.

Kayzo said:
Sure. They can be married, and she'll be human this time. Keep in mind though that we are restarting, so they won't remember anything from the previous setting.
Alice and Santios should tottally be married too. Cause. Wynaut.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Poo I can't make him tengui unless he gets a master but they can be allys with others. What to do

[/QUOTE]
Noel can be his master? Kek...plus Noel didn't have a master to start with.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Ah yes that would be interesting for them he won't explain unless she asks the right question

[/QUOTE]
I fail to find the relevance in this to my post? ._.

Mitchs98 said:
I fail to find the relevance in this to my post? ._.
Posted in the wrong place I'm agreeing with ur idea that she's his master but normal coke their a happy married couple

BloodyKharma said:
-_-
*pokes back*
I forgot if you were tagged for this or not :3.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Posted in the wrong place I'm agreeing with ur idea that she's his master but normal coke their a happy married couple

[/QUOTE]
'Normal coke' ?....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back