• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Alright, get this; The roleplay takes place in a nation called The Empire in a medieval/futuristic setting. basically the Empire is a big nation like America, big, beautiful, rich, the best. Except it's plagued with Greed and Selfishness because of the emperor. Basically he is focusing on self gain and the people are suffering. Because of this a rebellion was formed called the Revolutionary Army, who are fighting to kill the Emperor (happy Genon?) and restore the Empire to its righteous glory. Night Raid is a branch of the revolutionary army full of highly skilled assassins who are fighting to take down the emperor in the capital city. The Royal Guards are men and women who are the best of the best and have been tasked with crushing the rebellion. Unlike most guards they use weapons called Teigus or Imperial Arms, which are essentially weapons and armor that grant the wielder powers. An example of this is one of my old characters Teigu which was a gauntlet that absorbed things and fired them back at people. They can range in strength and ability. There is also Biological Teigu's, which are Teigus in the form of humans who have super human abilities and stuff. That's really all you need to know. You can play as a guard or an assassin.

Genon said:
@Kayzo BTW, it's "emperor," not "emporer."
Yeah, I caught and fixed that. Thanks!

Kayzo said:
Alright, get this; The roleplay takes place in a nation called The Empire in a medieval/futuristic setting. basically the Empire is a big nation like America, big, beautiful, rich, the best. Except it's plagued with Greed and Selfishness because of the emperor. Basically he is focusing on self gain and the people are suffering. Because of this a rebellion was formed called the Revolutionary Army, who are fighting to kill the Emperor (happy Genon?) and restore the Empire to its righteous glory. Night Raid is a branch of the revolutionary army full of highly skilled assassins who are fighting to take down the emperor in the capital city. The Royal Guards are men and women who are the best of the best and have been tasked with crushing the rebellion. Unlike most guards they use weapons called Teigus or Imperial Arms, which are essentially weapons and armor that grant the wielder powers. An example of this is one of my old characters Teigu which was a gauntlet that absorbed things and fired them back at people. They can range in strength and ability. There is also Biological Teigu's, which are Teigus in the form of humans who have super human abilities and stuff. That's really all you need to know. You can play as a guard or an assassin.
Yeah, I caught and fixed that. Thanks!
Thanks! :D

@Mitchs98 I don't suppose an extremely heavily edited Forrest would be okay for this roleplay, would it?

Salt Lord]Thanks! :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I don't suppose an extremely heavily edited Forrest would be okay for this roleplay, would it?
It could, :o

I THINK I might make a Teigu modeled after Ace from Final Fantasy Type-0 for Alexis instead of her clone thing. I dislike the clone thing..Plus it'd be semi possible with my idea anyway.

Mitchs98 said:
Ace (Type-0) <-- this badass dude for reference.
You can go ahead and do that. I'm bringing a psychotic Roselyn back. > :D

Speaking of which, is a cloak that spawns weapons considered a weapon suitable for this roleplay...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You can go ahead and do that. I'm bringing a psychotic Roselyn back. > :D
Speaking of which, is a cloak that spawns weapons considered a weapon suitable for this roleplay...?

[/QUOTE]
Depends on the weapons

Kayzo said:
Depends on the weapons
Guns, swords, etc. Here's the image I'm using.

ca8ff8362f47de0c0001de582c7ee33e.jpg

I remember seeing some giant forest killing rifle in a peek of one of the episodes, so a few tree slicing katanas or house ripping machine guns might not hurt, right?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Guns, swords, etc. Here's the image I'm using.
ca8ff8362f47de0c0001de582c7ee33e.jpg

I remember seeing some giant forest killing rifle in a peek of one of the episodes, so a few tree slicing katanas or house ripping machine guns might not hurt, right?

[/QUOTE]
I'm really eh about guns in this roleplay, but I'll allow you to do it. Just don't do anything crazy. Snipers, shotguns, and some machine guns are ok, but they're aren't as modern. No rocket launchers or orbital strikes or shit like that.

Kayzo said:
I'm really eh about guns in this roleplay, but I'll allow you to do it. Just don't do anything crazy. Snipers, shotguns, and some machine guns are ok, but they're aren't as modern. No rocket launchers or orbital strikes or shit like that.
Can I make Exterminatus? :3

Kayzo said:
:c Well, I wasn't planning on using the rocket launchers or anything too crazy, but I think I just got an idea for a new character. No red riding hood included. I'll send you a PM to check if the powers are okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back