• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

There's been interesting rp's been made here, and i've been busy, and also jumping from one thing to another.

Mitchs98 said:
Idk. I dont use steam. I'm waiting on @Kayzo myself. Maybe someone else too. Idk. Tbh.
Well I think you should get steam its a excellent service of games.If you look at the reviews of some of the games their going to make you laugh.They quite good games one I recommend is planetbase and Lieat and Gmod.

Kayzo said:
Well, I'm about to do something important, so going to a workshop might not be the best idea.
i see do u have any ideas

Mitchs98 said:
Idk. I dont use steam. I'm waiting on @Kayzo myself. Maybe someone else too. Idk. Tbh.
I replied even though it was only one and half lines, i'm also waiting on people

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i see do u have any ideas
I replied even though it was only one and half lines, i'm also waiting on people

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I thought you accidentally pressed send d:.

@National @Hanjizoe @Sinister Clown @Defective Kitten @xxbetaspiritxx @MrNeko @HimeragiSeiker @Mitchs98 @Leo Radomir @Daniel reaving

@TripTripleTimes @BloodyKharma @LeSoraAmari

Hey, it's been a rather inactive week this week, and I just want to check in. OOC has been just as dead as IC, and I want to know what I can do to make this a more enjoyable roleplay. I also want to check up on everyone and see if they're still interested in this roleplay. I understand that most of you have social life's and school and work and end of the year tests, but I just am curious. I really want to get this going again, and feedback would be much appreciated.

I love you all.

I'm still fairly interested while it may be hard since I've joined a few rp's since I figured this one died..I've actually been waiting on @Kayzo ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back