• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]no i'm not but i'm having trouble posting ideas for the rps i'm in with mitch sorry about the missunderstanding

[/QUOTE]
Ok, that makes more sense.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]no i'm not but i'm having trouble posting ideas for the rps i'm in with mitch sorry about the missunderstanding

[/QUOTE]
Ohh. Ok.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]@Kayzo up for going to see their workshop

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm about to do something important, so going to a workshop might not be the best idea.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]@Kayzo up for going to see their workshop

[/QUOTE]
I'll post for Sera in a bit.

Mitchs98 said:
My strategy for shooters: Take a shotgun and rush-kill everything. My personal experience dictates nothing survives a shotgun to the face point blank.
Unless your playing resident evil 4 that is or Xcom

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Basically when I managed to get near A sectoid or any enemy in Xcom And aim at their heads and 80% of hitting them suddenly Miss. me I just start laughing really loudly and say How! Yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
MrNeko said:
Basically when I managed to get near A sectoid or any enemy in Xcom And aim at their heads and 80% of hitting them suddenly Miss. me I just start laughing really loudly and say How! Yeah...
You should play Gears of War horde mode. Its funny as shit. Lol

MrNeko said:
Chainsaws seem very useful in that game right
I didn't mean that. I meant how the AI works during combat. Its funny. They literally hide in the open sometimes.

Mitchs98 said:
I didn't mean that. I meant how the AI works during combat. Its funny. They literally hide in the open sometimes.
Ooh that seems very funny but if you played left 4 dead 2 with mods thats hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back