• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill! RP

Servant

Ashigara's Lightning
So, after a while of watching this anime I thought that it may be fun to create a RP about it. Basically the story isn't very different from the original anime one. "The year is 1024 of the Imperial Calender, meaning that the Empire has existed for over a thousand years. The Empire’s recent history is mainly one of decline. This is largely due to the ascension of the current Prime Minister, who cares only for his own pleasure. His time has been marked by an increase in government corruption, an economic recession, eroding public order, rampant poverty and great dissatisfaction amongst the people. As a result of the Prime Minister’s excesses there have been numerous uprisings from both inside and outside the Empire that have had to be put down by force. In addition there have been many defections from the Imperial military, including several generals, and this has led to the birth of the Revolutionary Army, a group dedicated to the Empire’s total overthrow."

You will be assuming the role of an experienced assassin in possession of an Imperial Arm, a special weapon designed by the first emperor to protect The Empire that hold a powerful and unique ability. Regarding these weapons I won't mind if instead of thinking of a new one you take one that already exists. As an assassin you will be assigned targets that you must take out, but most of them will be surrounded by security.

I will be playing the role of the leader, but my character won't be going out to complete missions like the other assasins , instead I will be also playing the roles of the enemies. Also, I will be accepting one character that plays the role of second in command. He\She will be leading the assassins in case I am not online. He\She will be allowed to accompany the other assassins in the missions, but this will be optional. If you have any questions just let me know.

Warning: I just want you to know that in past RPs I have been terrible at managing them. I am trying to improve this as much as possible, but I can't promise anything. Thought I might let you people know this.

How could such an amazing anime have a roleplay idea on it, and not be done!? As Kawaii Moe Neko-Chan, I declare this not being known, a crime!

Oh wow, you stumbled across an old RP of mine...I tried to manage it but it ended up pretty quickly due to lack of activity.

You know I'm in, I was just actually reading the manga. So this time we are part of the imperial army not the revolution? And also I will take up the second in command role, I'm decent at managing role plays so I'll also help you in that if need be.

I was waiting for an RP on AgK. :3 I'm reading the manga

Anyways, are we going to be using canon characters or make our own?

I would be happy to attempt at participation... Note my attempt and how my argument seems to die a slow painful death as my sentence goes on.

[QUOTE="The Servant]Well I was waiting for one more, but okay, I will create the thread today.

[/QUOTE]
Well then that one more has just come true since I am interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back