• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill: A New Era

MrNeko said:
"Wait what am I even doing?! I don't like girls I like guys but that was an interesting event but can I have at least one but a long one please what is even coming out of my mouth!?"She said loudly and happily "Wow now that was cut short quite quickly.This was something enjoyable to watch I liked it"He aid in his head still holding his hand by his nose
Lucy leaned forward and gave her a long, lingering kiss, her face just as pink as it had been. She laughed a little in an attempt to get rid of her embarrassment but failed, especially considering they had an "audience". "Oh, just so you know, that was a first for me too" she giggled (i have to sleep, be on again tomorrow!)

Trust said:
Lucy leaned forward and gave her a long, lingering kiss, her face just as pink as it had been. She laughed a little in an attempt to get rid of her embarrassment but failed, especially considering they had an "audience". "Oh, just so you know, that was a first for me too" she giggled (i have to sleep, be on again tomorrow!)
She holded her self with lucy and then pulled away her face was still in a bright red her tongue was out. She then put both of her hands on her face she saw how warm her face was from her constant blushing "T-tha w-was n-nice"She said happily "Well then this was quite interesting"He said

MrNeko said:
She holded her self with lucy and then pulled away her face was still in a bright red her tongue was out. She then put both of her hands on her face she saw how warm her face was from her constant blushing "T-tha w-was n-nice"She said happily "Well then this was quite interesting"He said
"Don't expect me to do the same for you" she laughed. "But i might if you are kind enough" she said flirtily, leaning forward on the table and holding her flask in one hand, shaking it gently to create a soft splashing sound before sipping it. "If you liked it so much, maybe you do have an interest in girls" she giggled, her face now the deepest rosy pink. "I am so drunk right now..." She mumbled as she crossed her arms and lay her head on them

Trust said:
"Don't expect me to do the same for you" she laughed. "But i might if you are kind enough" she said flirtily, leaning forward on the table and holding her flask in one hand, shaking it gently to create a soft splashing sound before sipping it. "If you liked it so much, maybe you do have an interest in girls" she giggled, her face now the deepest rosy pink. "I am so drunk right now..." She mumbled as she crossed her arms and lay her head on them
"I'm pretty sure I don't I don't like girls you can force me but will still say no I don't like girls that just seemed enjoyable for me"She said still holding her hands by her face then putting them to her side. She then got off the table and standed next to lucy wondering why she enjoyed it.

Aden Khrysaor

tumblr_mwf9cjLTMm1slwxh2o4_r1_500.gif

"Hey hey hey here, you guys already got busy without me?" Aden joked as he walked around the headquarters, finding the more than interesting sight of a drunken Lucy and a fellow night raid member as well as his pervert brother, Lucifer. The more 'interesting' of the two was Miyuki, "Heya, and I didn't know you swing both ways Miyuki!~" The commander probably having more fun teasing her than flirting with her at this point, his smile was probably larger than it should have been.

"Everyone seems lively today, what is the big news?" He said putting his hands into his pockets, Aden being more out-of-touch compared to most people when it came to big news. However, the most unhealthy thing was that he was amazed rather than worried about Lucy being able to get this drunk before noon. Although, he was probably going to talk to her later about what she does while drunk. Of course, he didn't mind her being such a pervert. Hell, he would praise her, already starting to get a nosebleed at the sight. However, he was kind of disliking the fact she went that far someone in night raid other than Avian - even if he his status was unknown at the moment.

However, given how he was like most of the time in the capital and most of the time here in Night Raid, he really shouldn't be the one talking. Especially since he was going to the capital soon - not for an assignment of course - just to make some changes to his Marital Status for tonight.
"Hmm, Miyuki I think that is what you call Bi-curious?" He said poking fun at her again, "Eh, well you definitely seem comfortable with drunken hot messes don't you."

Tags:
@Trust @MrNeko

In company of: Lucy Lucatiel, Lucifer, and Miyuki Fujiwara

"ADEN! Keep doing that and i will hurt you real badly if you countinue i will break your arm and I do think I might be bi-curious.Ahhh! No I'm not yes I am "She says loudly and taking out a fan that she used to hit Lucifer with.She had many thoughts in her head about her being bi-curious and deciding if she wanted to be that or not.

"Good to see you Aden great day were having today isn't it also run has came back from killing minister Leonard isn't that great.Also Miyuki may hit us both if we do anything but she can chase us don't don't underestimate her do you understand. Also Lucy can I have some alcohol also kiss her again to mess with her I dare you"

@T h e F o o l @Trust

MrNeko said:
"I'm pretty sure I don't I don't like girls you can force me but will still say no I don't like girls that just seemed enjoyable for me"She said still holding her hands by her face then putting them to her side. She then got off the table and standed next to lucy wondering why she enjoyed it.
@Trust[/URL] @MrNeko

[/bg][/centerBLOCK]
MrNeko said:
"ADEN! Keep doing that and i will hurt you real badly if you countinue i will break your arm and I do think I might be bi-curious.Ahhh! No I'm not yes I am "She says loudly and taking out a fan that she used to hit Lucifer with.She had many thoughts in her head about her being bi-curious and deciding if she wanted to be that or not.
"Good to see you Aden great day were having today isn't it also run has came back from killing minister Leonard isn't that great.Also Miyuki may hit us both if we do anything but she can chase us don't don't underestimate her do you understand. Also Lucy can I have some alcohol also kiss her again to mess with her I dare you"

@T h e F o o l @Trust
"Hey! I am not a drunken hot mess! I am a refined young lady who is currently drunk!" She Laughed "The party isn't even in full swing yet! I'll have kissed everyone in nightraid before this night is over! I promise!" She giggled. "Just you all wait! There will be a whole queue too! Now, Lucifer and Aden, get over here so the lovely Lucy can kiss ya both!" Lucy had no clue as to what she was doing, or even what she was saying for that matter. "Hey, Miyuki, what are you standing there for? Want another one?" She giggled and puckered her lips

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
"Hey! I am not a drunken hot mess! I am a refined young lady who is currently drunk!" She Laughed "The party isn't even in full swing yet! I'll have kissed everyone in nightraid before this night is over! I promise!" She giggled. "Just you all wait! There will be a whole queue too! Now, Lucifer and Aden, get over here so the lovely Lucy can kiss ya both!" Lucy had no clue as to what she was doing, or even what she was saying for that matter. "Hey, Miyuki, what are you standing there for? Want another one?" She giggled and puckered her lips
"F-fine I'll give you another k-kiss"She said with an embarrassed look and still holding the fan "Fine I am a bisexual and I enjoyed very much kissing you" She went straight towards lucy

Lucifer burst out into laughter at what she said "Wow she is a bisexual this is very nice to see"He gave a grin to her and clapping his hands "I need some great wine to enjoy this right now or alcohol any right to enjoy"

MrNeko said:
"F-fine I'll give you another k-kiss"She said with an embarrassed look and still holding the fan "Fine I am a bisexual and I enjoyed very much kissing you" She went straight towards lucy
Lucifer burst out into laughter at what she said "Wow she is a bisexual this is very nice to see"He gave a grin to her and clapping his hands "I need some great wine to enjoy this right now or alcohol any right to enjoy"
Lucy was slightly surprised that she had just gone for her with very little reluctance. She kissed her deeply, her face unable blush anymore. Omce the kiss was over, she took a swig from her flask and slid it across towards Lucifer, an incredibly strong alcoholic brew. "Drink that, you'll get drunk in no time!" She laughed before walking over to him and kissing him, directly on the lips the same way Miyuki had done to her

Aden Khrysaor

6c94f66fa4168d3fcb7c6d3c7c2e953c.jpg

"Hmm, but it is so much fun~" Aden said testing his limits with Miyuki, snickering a little at her sudden confession, although he himself was a little surprised. It was always fun to flirt with the people in Night Raid even if they tried to kill him afterwards - most of the time it was worth it due to their expressions. "Also, glad to know nobody will be left out of your sudden confession of sexuality. Nice to know you play for both teams~" His teasing content from earlier to be honest, but he would rather take her up on the offer of getting his arm broken.

"EHHH! Rin is Back!!" He was visible more happy than surprised at his return, although he would have liked to playfully flirt more with his wife. Not that he actually meant anything by those in any regard, it was more fun to flirt with Rin anyways. Even if he did show no emotion most of the time, although sometimes he did get a glimpse of rage before he let him off the hook.

"Oh yes, of course," Aden said to Lucy at her correction, going with the 'Refined Lady Drunk B.S', giving a slight bow towards the drunken mess of an assassin. "Ahem, Lucy what time do you think it is. You obviously have enough time to make it in by early afternoon." He said nudging her slightly as his imagination went wild when he thought about her kissing Rin and Anne. The pervert holding back the nosebleed, just barely though. However, what ended with his demise came next.

"Thank you, Goddess of Love." He said bowing on his knees before his nose blew about five pints of blood, Lucy and Miyuki's consensual kiss drove it home, "I can die happy now, I am sorry Rin for not being able to see your return in this life. Also, sorry Aviar..." With those, the male passed out from blood loss and his soul temporarily left his body. ( xD )

Tags:
@Trust @MrNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
He got surprised when lucy kissed him and saw that Aden had passed out "Aden passed out from a nose bleed WAKE UP!"He put his hands on his chest pressing it to wake him up.His nose then began to bleed and lost more blood quickly and had a happy look on him while watching the two pretty ladies in front of him.

She went by lucifer and Aden and hit them both on their head with her fan"Continue that and i will kill you both quickly" then went back next to lucy and put her arm around her waist "I-I want you give me your flask so i can forget this and enjoy it at the same time"

@Trust @T h e F o o l

@Trust[/URL] @MrNeko

[/bg][/centerBLOCK]
"Time for a kiss of revival!" She laughed as she knelt down and kissed the unconcious man on the lips. "One more person down!" She giggled, mentally ticking Aden off her "people-to-kiss" list

MrNeko said:
He got surprised when lucy kissed him and saw that Aden had passed out "Aden passed out from a nose bleed WAKE UP!"He put his hands on his chest pressing it to wake him up.His nose then began to bleed and lost more blood quickly and had a happy look on him while watching the two pretty ladies in front of him.
She went by lucifer and Aden and hit them both on their head with her fan"Continue that and i will kill you both quickly" then went back next to lucy and put her arm around her waist "I-I want you give me your flask so i can forget this and enjoy it at the same time"

@Trust @T h e F o o l
"O-okay" Lucy smiled as her eyes widened, a little surprised at how much Miyuki was wanting to kiss her. She reached and grabbed her flask again and passed it to the woman that had since wrapped her arm around her waist, causing she herself to have a small nosebleed, unable to help herself. "Are you sure?" She asked, muffled through her hands as she held her nose

Trust said:
"Time for a kiss of revival!" She laughed as she knelt down and kissed the unconcious man on the lips. "One more person down!" She giggled, mentally ticking Aden off her "people-to-kiss" list
"O-okay" Lucy smiled as her eyes widened, a little surprised at how much Miyuki was wanting to kiss her. She reached and grabbed her flask again and passed it to the woman that had since wrapped her arm around her waist, causing she herself to have a small nosebleed, unable to help herself. "Are you sure?" She asked, muffled through her hands as she held her nose
She grabbed it and took a large sip of the alcohol"Yes do it i dare you"She blushed and had a nodded to her and kept her arm around her so she wouldn't escape at anytime.She had many thoughts of this if she really wanted to do this every question was answered with a yes in her head and had some Lewd thoughts in her had which made her smile

MrNeko said:
She grabbed it and took a large sip of the alcohol"Yes do it i dare you"She blushed and had a nodded to her and kept her arm around her so she wouldn't escape at anytime.She had many thoughts of this if she really wanted to do this every question was answered with a yes in her head and had some Lewd thoughts in her had which made her smile
"Okay then..." She blushed, brushing away some of her long white hair with a hand as she leant in for a kiss that lingered for what felt like a thousand years, her face getting warmer every moment longer it lasted. After a while she stopped and took in some air, only to resume it a few moments later

Kazehana said:
Stacy
Just as Rin had his mission, so did Stacy. After a long day's work of goofing around, she retreated to her quarters, plopping down on her bed. She knew that she was missing something in her life, but she couldn't quite figure out what. For a few moments, her mind drifted from topic to topic, but eventually landed on Rin's mission that happened to be that night. Of course! He was going to crash some fancy ball or whatever. Stacy hadn't payed too much attention as a butterfly flew by, which obviously demanded her attention. Taking next to no regard for the hazardous nature of the mission, she jumped up and started to prepare herself. Only the largest of her hobo bags made out of quilting material would suffice for carrying all of the necessary gear. So naturally, she grabbed her clutch and put absolutely nothing in it. After she threw it onto the bed alongside her parasol, she changed into a nice peach high-low dress that she found in her closet. There was nothing more fitting to a lively ball than a dress that was in no way ballgown material. If anything, it was casual wear, but she hardly cared.

With her attire out of the way, she grabbed her clutch and parasol, making sure they all looked nice together. She did many poses in front of the mirror to ascertain the quality of her outfit. She then applied some foundation, blush, and eyeliner in the mirror - the basic essentials. The effect, however, was quite more than a basic coverup. Her face looked completely different from her own, almost unrecognizably so. When she deemed it worthy of an appearance, she opened her closet door. There were a variety of random things in there, including many of her clothes and dresses. So naturally, she stepped inside and closed the door, smiling as she hummed a short tune to herself. Once she was bored - about 5 seconds in - she opened the door and walked into the coat room. Of course, she was baffled at the location, as she was sure she would have walked right out from the guard towers near the gates. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

After checking a few of the coats for loose change, she had enough money for a few drinks. She slipped the money that she just happened to come by into her clutch and strolled out of the room elegantly. She tripped only once over her own feet, a record in heels. Luckily, no one was around for her to embarrass herself in front of. She simply followed the sounds of the festivities and made her way to the main event, not at all worried about the guards that seemed to be posted. When she passed the first one, he gave her a glance. In return, she simply smiled and was on her merry way. He gave almost no thought to the matter and let her go on her own.

Immersed within the crowds, Stacy found that not too many people wanted to be sociable with strangers, which struck her as odd. She assumed that since two people were alone, they'd want to converse with a total stranger. At any rate, she was already buzzing with excitement, bouncing around from group to group and having a good time in general. Eventually, she stuck with a group that was gossiping about the guards and the assumed night raid shenanigans that were to occur that night. She smiled and said nothing on the matter, even going so far as to make a lady slip on a banana peel. No one understood how it was even possible, but there she was on the ground. Since the banana was hardly there a few seconds, no one was the wiser to the explanation of her fall. Either way, it provided her the perfect scape goat to leave.

When she had had enough of the festivities, she retreated to the powder room to 'freshen up.' For a moment, she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing her shining face staring back at her. And in the hand that was slowly rising, she saw the emerald necklace she swiped off of the banana peel lady from earlier. She slid it into her clutch and stepped into the stall, locking the door behind her. For a few moments, she simply sat on the toilet and stared at the wall. Once she was done, she got up and walked out of the washroom, walking into the minister's estate a few doors down from Rin. Without hesitation, she walked down the hall, not particularly trying to be stealthy. She nodded to a confused minister with a smile before they crossed paths and kept walking, her gait not once faltering.

She slid into one of the studies and found a fancy desk set up with professional papers and nonsense. So naturally, she sat down and pretended to be a lame desk worker and started sorting papers in no particular manner. She made extra careful not to break anything, especially the pretty glass spider on the desk. It wasn't hers and she didn't want to steal it from a really important man. When the minister screamed upon his death, she felt justified in placing the spider into her clutch, snapping it shut with satisfaction. With her personal rewards claimed, she crawled under the desk to appear out from her vanity in her room. All that hard work had her exhausted, and she promptly went to sleep without changing.

The morning of Rin's return, Stacy was busy laying on the grass and staring at the clouds as they rolled past. She wore her A-line yellow sundress that reminded her of the sun. It had a white base with intricate yellow designs covering the fabric, which Stacy felt paralleled her complicated personality. Her head rested upon her flat palms, and her legs laid limp in the grass. As much as Stacy enjoyed sitting around doing nothing, she felt empty not doing anything for so long. In times like this, she needed someone to entertain her. But who was best for the job? She pushed herself to a seated position, wearily looking around. This looked like it was going to require effort on her part. Ew.

Once she managed to get on her feet, she briskly made her way to where she knew to go. Soon after she began her search, she found herself in a poorly described location. Almost immediately, her lips pulled themselves up and her eyes brightened. "Krieg!" she called, running up to him and jumping to deliver her enthusiastic hug. "Let's do something fun today!" The invitation almost seemed like a statement, but that was only because Stacy fully expected him to do so. Until she felt like it, she was prepared to hug him for an undetermined amount of time. Despite belonging to the same group, she felt as though it had been ages since she had seen him. It was most likely not a long time at all, but she didn't see it that way.

@LeSoraAmari (mentioned) @Mitchs98
Krieg Stein

Krieg had been sitting in a random corner of the living room just silently watching people go back and forth. He was content in his silence, though wouldn't mind talking to someone. Most people didn't talk to him though, mostly because his voice was rather..un-pleasant. And by that I mean he yells pretty much everytime he speaks. Not exactly because he's angry, but that's just his tone of voice. Stacy was one of the few people that actually tolerated him, and always seemed to want to be around him for that matter. He was just about about to get up when Stacy ran in and jumped on him, hugging him no less. This was always somewhat awkward, yet..nice, for the giant of a man. She was one of, if not the only, person that would hug him.

He slowly brought one arm around to return the hug, patting her as gently as possible on the back. He had many different definitions of fun, but they probably didn't involve what she wanted. Nevertheless he nodded slowly in silent reply, curious to know what she wanted to do.

Rika was walking around thinking about the assassination that caused the death of the minister she had many thoughts about it and when she will meet night raid face to face.She then stopped and sighed "Damn you night raid i will expect you when you come to kill again ill put my guards on high alert and accompany some of them.I will take your members and kill them with my own hands beat them and gut them like a fish!"She said loudly then hitting the wall

Trust said:
"Okay then..." She blushed, brushing away some of her long white hair with a hand as she leant in for a kiss that lingered for what felt like a thousand years, her face getting warmer every moment longer it lasted. After a while she stopped and took in some air, only to resume it a few moments later
Her face got more pinkish than before still enjoying her time with Lucy and she then stopped and sat down taking another sip out of the flask."That was great! Your so great hahah"She said laughing and smiling she had gotten herself quite drunk but enjoyed herself quite very much.

MrNeko said:
Her face got more pinkish than before still enjoying her time with Lucy and she then stopped and sat down taking another sip out of the flask."That was great! Your so great hahah"She said laughing and smiling she had gotten herself quite drunk but enjoyed herself quite very much.
"You're not so bad yourself" Lucy laughed, her mind racing while trying to keep a calm exterior. "S-so... Umm... Why does a pretty lady like you not have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend, if that be the case" she asked while rubbing the back of her head in an attempt to distract herself

Stacy

His silence didn't come as a surprise to her, but it was unhelpful nonetheless. She knew for a fact that her leisure time was spent in a much different manner than Krieg's, so her suggestions would most likely not be too welcome to Krieg. Stacy swung her legs around to sit on his lap, still holding on with one arm snugly wrapped around him. "You'd better speak up now before we do what I want to do," she warned, though still smiling. If at all possible, she tended to make the situation positive, so she usually bore a smile around Krieg. In her mind, it tended to lighten his attitude and made him more fun. She was already preparing for the possibility that Krieg wouldn't respond despite her warning, so she was already sorting through her chaotic mind to find her desires for the day. So far, she had already thrown eggs, unnecessarily shopped wood, and watched the clouds roll by. The next item on her agenda was simply to find Krieg, which she had just completed. But she was just too efficient with her time, so she was already finished with the day's tasks. Now to think of something Krieg might enjoy.

@Mitchs98

Trust said:
"You're not so bad yourself" Lucy laughed, her mind racing while trying to keep a calm exterior. "S-so... Umm... Why does a pretty lady like you not have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend, if that be the case" she asked while rubbing the back of her head in an attempt to distract herself
"Because I am not really ready for that kind of stuff or how to react to it.That's my reason why I don't have one but I am good at killing and murder which it is my job"She said with a happy look and still holding Lucy.She began to look at Lucifer is he was conscious or not but he seems to be then looked back at her and stared at her chest and looking up.

MrNeko said:
"Because I am not really ready for that kind of stuff or how to react to it.That's my reason why I don't have one but I am good at killing and murder which it is my job"She said with a happy look and still holding Lucy.She began to look at Lucifer is he was conscious or not but he seems to be then looked back at her and stared at her chest and looking up.
Lucy's face continued to go redder, going from drunk pink to highly-embarrassed red. "I-I am pretty good at killing too" she gulped, her voice a little shaky, her soft white hair rustling softly as the wind blew in. She looked at Miyuki with her Red eyes for a moment, taking in all the features of her face before looking away in embarrassment

Trust said:
Lucy's face continued to go redder, going from drunk pink to highly-embarrassed red. "I-I am pretty good at killing too" she gulped, her voice a little shaky, her soft white hair rustling softly as the wind blew in. She looked at Miyuki with her Red eyes for a moment, taking in all the features of her face before looking away in embarrassment
"Your voice is shaky is something wrong?"She said tilting her head to the side and focusing on her."You look embarrassed Lucy those eyes of yours are lovely"She put one hand on Lucy's cheek and raised the arm around the waist more above.

MrNeko said:
"Your voice is shaky is something wrong?"She said tilting her head to the side and focusing on her."You look embarrassed Lucy those eyes of yours are lovely"She put one hand on Lucy's cheek and raised the arm around the waist more above.
"Of course I'm embarrassed! Drunkeness only makes me so crazy!" She giggled, wrapping her own arm around her waist while giving her a quick peck on the mouth. "Your buddy Lucifer must be having the time of his life" she laughed before kissing again. She ran her second hand through Miyuki's hair, not entirely sure why but felt it appropriate given her current situation

Trust said:
"Of course I'm embarrassed! Drunkeness only makes me so crazy!" She giggled, wrapping her own arm around her waist while giving her a quick peck on the mouth. "Your buddy Lucifer must be having the time of his life" she laughed before kissing again. She ran her second hand through Miyuki's hair, not entirely sure why but felt it appropriate given her current situation
She began to struggle a bit before calming down and letting Lucy kiss miyuki.She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy it her thoughts of full of euphoria she pulled away a bit from the kiss "Uh..Uh I..lo..ve..yo..u"

MrNeko said:
She began to struggle a bit before calming down and letting Lucy kiss miyuki.She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy it her thoughts of full of euphoria she pulled away a bit from the kiss "Uh..Uh I..lo..ve..yo..u"
Lucy was a little taken aback by her words before thinking about it for a moment. "What's my full name, what are my powers and how much do you know about me?" she asked in all seriousness, wondering how little Miyuki knew about her despite her relative fame, well, infamy would be a better word to describe it given some of her "unorthodox" actions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back