• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Agathia

@Damarious I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you! Hopefully someday you'll be able to return.

--------

As for management and the rest, I am willing to take over Character Sign-Up. That would include accepting people's characters, the form and eveything else under that tab. We might need an Admin if we need to delete any posts or things of such nature.

@Damarious Awww... I understand! We will miss chu dearly !!! Hopefully on your path of life you will get through this barrier and continue to live strongly and awesomely!!! I wish you the best of luck me friend!!! *salutes*

------------------------------

I don't mind being a mini mod to help out...

Aww I'm so sorry dem. if you need anything I'm always here for you. I know how hard life is sometimes. Trust me.

And I can do whatever we need to help out. Maybe we can start up a chat and talk about this. We could also all decide I we like characters or not. Cuz I know I do that in my other roleplay which is really successful and it's a lot easier to decide who is op and what they need to change

I am so sorry for you as well, I hope that you can sort it out somehow and come back anyway!

Concerning the management, I wouldbe happy to be a mod as well; and concerning Airi; Lassy can just kill her off because she was too cheeky, unless somebody else wants to play Airi.

@Damarious Sorry to hear you're having troubles, whatever they may be. I'd hope that you'll be able to come back, but real life issues are obviously more important.

As for the RP, if we want to continue we should appoint a single person as the new GM. This was open to player input from the start, so having multiple sub-GMs would be pointless. Better to have one person with the final say.

I think Airi's role should just be downplayed as the innkeeper. She'll just be a regular NPC.

Not Sure] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20877-damarious/ said:
@Damarious[/URL] Sorry to hear you're having troubles, whatever they may be. I'd hope that you'll be able to come back, but real life issues are obviously more important.
As for the RP, if we want to continue we should appoint a single person as the new GM. This was open to player input from the start, so having multiple sub-GMs would be pointless. Better to have one person with the final say.
Good point, so any volunteers?

Hrm..... I guess I can try to fill in for Airi.... And if you'd like I can try to manage the npcs too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back