• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Agathia

Hello fellow role players! Could anyone give me just a quick summary of what's happening in this Roleplay? I'm looking for the right moment to throw my oc in....

yumiyukifan1 said:
Hello fellow role players! Could anyone give me just a quick summary of what's happening in this Roleplay? I'm looking for the right moment to throw my oc in....
Hey there! I'll do that for you right now! Just give me a minute or so :)

@yumiyukifan1 Alright. So, summary. As @Lorkhan said we're still trying to get this thing rolling.

We start off in Camilla Inn, which is a small establishment in The South, on Main Street. There's been some talk about a rebellion and if you read some adverts in the IC RPing 2 you'll find that you can join the rebellion or become a Camilla employee, anything is open for you. If you're finding yourself stuck, come talk to my character, Airi, the bartender at the Inn. She'll fill your character in on some stuff and we'll find you something to do! :D

yumiyukifan1 said:
Thank chu :D I hope to get along and have fun with everyone here
don't worry, we'll have fun! the roleplay just needs to get rolling a little more! Hopefully more people will join! :D

yumiyukifan1 said:
Yesh!!! And hopefully I get to introduce Uurne's mother when we get further into the Rp....
well she sounds interesting enough! lol hopefully you'll get to introduce her!

Hi, guys! I'm going to be straight with you. No lies, no excuses.

Something has come up. Something extremely serious in my personal life and I don't think I'll be able to come back. I thought this situation had been cleared a while ago but it's come up again and it's worse than before. The news had come up very suddenly and it's just gone downhill in the last few hours. Er...Don't worry about me though I'm fine. It's just pretty complicated to explain. Anyway! I'm leaving the website, but!!! I'll leave the RP as it is for you guys to continue. I mean if that's okay with the staff and everything. You can do whatever you want with this world, make it your own!!! I am so, so sorry to cut this so short. I've only been here for such a short time!!!! I really don't want to go, it sucks that I have to leave this soon

:(

I was really enjoying this roleplay so far and I really don't want to go but life is a little difficult at the moment and I don't think I'll be able to keep this roleplay going by myself anymore. However!!! If you guys don't want to keep going with the roleplay, just discuss it amongst yourselves and delete it if you would like. I'm giving you permission to decide whether to delete it or not because I won't be coming back unfortunately.

Thank you for roleplaying with me during this time, guys. I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. I know I've probably wasted a lot of your time but I'm still hoping that you guys will continue on with the roleplay without me here. I hope you're not angry or disappointed. I really hope I haven't taken away too much of your time.

Thank you for sticking with this until now. I really appreciate it and if I didn't have to go, I know this roleplay would have been great.

Damarious

@Newtype @Barbas @Lorkhan @Not Sure @pasteleslie @yumiyukifan1 @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t @LoveLures

@Damarious I'm so sorry. :(

Whatever problems have been affecting you, I understand if you have to devote all of your time towards solving them. I hope you will come out okay at the end.

~~

As for everyone else, we need to decide what is going to become of this RP. If we're going to keep this RP going, we are going to need a new GM as well as someone to play as Airi in place of Damarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back