• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Agathia

Newtype said:
@Damarious I am interested in my character being a Spero aiming to overthrow the Emperor and unite the two halves.
Oh! Hey there! That's awesome! Well, since you're a Spero, what sort of profession have you chosen? Politician? Being a politician is probably the quickest way you can overthrow the Emperor, but if you haven't chosen that path it won't be too hard to become Emperor either, so no worries! The easiest way for you to overthrow him is by gathering an army! Perhaps you should make an advertisement! I'll make another tab for Advertisements, so that you can post there and see if people would like to join your party to overthrow the Emperor. It'll take a while but I'll try my best to help as much as I can. Does that sound okay? :)

Also you have to tell cs's within the Sign Up thread that they're accepted if you think they're suitable if you want them to start posting.

Can I have NPCs for now though?

Newtype said:
Also you have to tell cs's within the Sign Up thread that they're accepted if you think they're suitable if you want them to start posting.
Can I have NPCs for now though?
God, i'm such a newbie and it shows xD Okay I'll do that now!!

Sure! That's no problem!

@Newtype

Tab is up, dude!! :D

@Newtype @Cloud Nagasake @Rayischo @mowiegan

Hey guys, so we probably have some time differences between us. I'm Central European Time, I may disappear pretty soon. So! If you have questions or anything I'll try to get to them as soon as I wake up! That goes the same for new members joining. If we get more :)

Thank you!!

Barbas said:
No, I have plans for Grangar
sorry, no i meant in town. it's just funny because I just pictured Grangar coming into The South just to set some houses on fire than left like it was just a daily occurrence lol

Damarious said:
sorry, no i meant in town. it's just funny because I just pictured Grangar coming into The South just to set some houses on fire than left like it was just a daily occurrence lol
Well, that is standard procedure for a dragon.

Sorry for the late reply @Newtype. And I was planning on having him sit in the booth that is right next to the one the two men were sitting in.

@Newtype i just saw your nice "keep calm and join the rebellion" thingy; just saying: I love that!

Be ready to be harrassed by the city guard, though :P

Anyway, just so you know, I am planning Lazarus to turn around and go to your side as well, so that you can plan ahead maybe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back