After Death [Inactive]

Denik bowed respectfully.

"Your aid would be much appreciated." He hesitated again. "Erm, I must say however. I am unfamiliar with your foreign mount." He wasn't, but that didn't matter. She did not know that.

Looking to the man then to Apollo she grinned "oh so ehh...would you like to walk then?" She jumped off Apolo, "he knows his way home. I mean he was wild at one point so he knows how to take care of himself." Pushing down Apollos head she whispered in his ear and he began to walk out of sight. "Okay so are you ready?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(This action has already been given the OK. Do not freak out, people)

Denik frowned. She was not supposed to send it away... Time to act quick. The moment her back was turned, he pulled the rock out of his pocket and bashed the girl in the head. He watched her body slump over on to the ground, unconsious. Turning quickly, he yelled and threw the rock at the horse. He needed it to panic. As the horse ran, he turned back to the girl. Taking a long bone knife, he cut her leg enough that she bled. He then picked her up and carried her to the meadow that she had mentioned, but slow enough that there was a trail of blood to guide Him. Yes, she had been useful. And she was not done being useful, either.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back