• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic After All, This Is Still Our World (Post-Apocalyptic RP, Open and Accepting!)

MidnightStar said:
@Moon Star
Are you talking about are group in the RP?
Yeah... Most of the cast went over there, and it didn't feel like anything was really happening with my characters, but if none of you want them there yet or at all, I'll delete my message.

[QUOTE="Moon Star]Yeah... Most of the cast went over there, and it didn't feel like anything was really happening with my characters, but if none of you want them there yet or at all, I'll delete my message.

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind at all. (> :D )

I might be interested in joining since it's been a while since I've come across a particular play that meets most of my personal criteria. Your setting really hooked me, and the fact that you used Fallout 3 for inspiration is a huge draw for me.

I have a small doubt that my posts will be a little slower than what is desired, but if you will have me then I will cerainly consider this play.

Hello! Sorry I haven't been very active. Unfortunately I have to drop out of the role play.

Sorry about that! Enjoy your role play!

Heyo!

Since @Moonstar hasn't made her third character yet, I'm still trying to find somewhere to start off here, is there anyone looking for an interaction or a group I can send my character to, I feel like I'm intruding... :'3

SirGrey said:
@Nona She can meet mine if you want. Sorry about the late reply.
Its fine :3 Yeah, I'd like that. I just need a rough idea where your character is so I know where to send her :D

Hello potential friends! I would like to join this rp, would that be alright? Or is the "open and accepting" out of date?

I dunno. I've been waiting for a really long time for a reply on my side of the RP, and I want to make a second character. So I'm also wondering on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back