• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic After All, This Is Still Our World (Post-Apocalyptic RP, Open and Accepting!)

Moon Star

Mah stanky self.
Just a place to hang out and do OOC talk.

• Follow all the RpN rules.
  • Feel free to ask any questions.
  • Swearing is allowed, just don't do it in every single sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things:

One: Yes, I did base Small Headlight off of Little Lamplight from Fallout 3.

Two: No, I haven't watched or read 'The Scorch Trials', so any reference to it is just pure coincidence.

Also, English is not my first language, so let me know if you have a question about the lore, and I'll try my best to answer.

[QUOTE="Popplio Princess]hello peeps

[/QUOTE]
Heyo!

(By the way, I'm finishing up my characters, I should have them up by the next two hours or so.)

@Moon Star, I'm thinking that this isn't for me. ;/ Sorry...it does look great though, I applaud you.

(*cough*toomuchanime*cough*)

Clairvoyance said:
@Moon Star, I'm thinking that this isn't for me. ;/ Sorry...it does look great though, I applaud you.
(*cough*toomuchanime*cough*)
Alright, it's fine, no problem, I can't force you to like something you're not interested on, thanks for the praise tho.

[QUOTE="Moon Star]Alright, it's fine, no problem, I can't force you to like something you're not interested on, thanks for the praise tho.

[/QUOTE]
Yo! When do we post?

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Yo! When do we post?

[/QUOTE]
Give me 10 minutes, I'm typing the last paragraph and fixing some typos, it's fairly detailed, over 1,300 words long, that's why I'm taking so long, hopefully you'll like it once it's up though, it's pretty dark, but it's just to set the mood I hope to maintain for the rest of the RP.

[QUOTE="Miss Mack]Hello ^^
I am interested in this RP, when would I be allowed to join?

[/QUOTE]
Whenever you'd like, as long as the thread's title says "Open and Accepting!" Anyone's allowed to join, do make sure to read the Overview first though.

We just started this and I'm already loving all the different characters in this RP. Going to make it interesting how everyone interacts with each other.

MidnightStar said:
We just started this and I'm already loving all the different characters in this RP. Going to make it interesting how everyone interacts with each other.
I agree, it's so interesting how all the different stories somehow end up on the tallest building/skyscrapper or near it, while I'm on mobile and my next response won't be very long, I'm definetely looking forward to see how it progresses.

[QUOTE="Moon Star]I agree, it's so interesting how all the different stories somehow end up on the tallest building/skyscrapper or near it, while I'm on mobile and my next response won't be very long, I'm definetely looking forward to see how it progresses.

[/QUOTE]
All aboard the hyped train. CHOOO CHOOOOO ('OoO')(^U^)

FYI if you're reading my posts on the main page:

Darker Background = Derek's POV/Interior

Lighter Background = Connor's POV/Exterior

[QUOTE="Popplio Princess]I'm sorry I'm not posting. I'll make a post tonight I'm out rn

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, don't worry about it, we all have lives.

Hello~

Im having trouble finding a way to jump in, is there anyone I can set up an interaction with :3

SirGrey said:
@Moon Star Sorry for being rude but are you going to responded or can I move on. I know life and all that I'm just curious.
Actually, I was just about to respond, but feel free to move on if you want to, don't let me hold you back.

Nona said:
Hello~
Im having trouble finding a way to jump in, is there anyone I can set up an interaction with :3
I'm probably going to make a third character soon, so if you haven't found anyone to interact with by then, you can interact with them once they're done.

[QUOTE="Moon Star]Actually, I was just about to respond, but feel free to move on if you want to, don't let me hold you back.
I'm probably going to make a third character soon, so if you haven't found anyone to interact with by then, you can interact with them once they're done.

[/QUOTE]
Okay~ I can wait until you have another character up, I don't mind waiting for another bit :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back