• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure Through a Mall RP

Adachi

Two Flapperoni Club

Decatur Mall

- An Adventure Through A Shopping Mall -

• Plot:

You live in a small town where life is peaceful. Everyone gets along, farms their crops, takes care of their old, throws festivals and parties, and educates the young. This has been life for as long as anyone in the town can remember. Seasons came and went. Sometimes it became cold and dark for a few days, a few weeks at the most, but the light and the heat would always come back, until this time.

It has been 3 months and the light hasn’t returned. Crops are dying and people are going hungry. Some of the townsfolk have given up, many of them have lost loved ones either directly or indirectly from the loss of light.

The Mayor has selected you and a group of other townspeople to find a way to either bring the light back or find some sort of solution to this problem. You will go on a journey outside of the town, where almost no one you know has ever gone, to help save your people.

Attachments

• Mall 3.png
    Mall 3.png
    522.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Rantos said:
Just two questions.
How often must I post?

And how long must my posts be?
there should be a post once a day or every other day. 2 paragraph minimum. It a detailed RP so Im hoping people will sometimes post even more than that.

Adachi said:
there should be a post once a day or every other day. 2 paragraph minimum. It a detailed RP so Im hoping people will sometimes post even more than that.
I can't do once per day. I can do two paragraphs, but not one every day. Will that pose a problem?

Okay sweet! If we can get a couple of more people in I will start it. When we have enough people in we can all decide on how often people want to post and find what works best for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back