Academy of Possibilities

xD Hey guys, wanna enter the RP and start out without the dude's approval? It's been like a week I believe, maybe longer. I don't think it really matters anymore since we turned the character sign up into a picnic of messy pastries.

:~: *hugs legs while staring at ground*

I don't think he would like that

RULES:

-Regular RPN rules

-No godmodding

-ABSOLUTELY NO TAKING CONTROL OF ANOTHER PERSON'S CHARACTER!! YOU WILL GET TWO WARNINGS, BUT IF YOU DO IT A THIRD TIME, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE RP!!

-You can have as many characters as you can keep track of

-No one-liners (if you put a response that is only one or two words long, you will get one more chance, but you'll be out if I catch you a third time)

-You must make a character sheet and wait for it to be accepted before you can join the RP

-THERE IS AN OOC CHAT TAB FOR A REASON!!! USE IT!!!

We should really use the OOC tab ._."

If it mattered, then why isn't the dude here to enforce it? I mean seriously, it has been a really long time.

Has a busy life probably

I don't know about you but I can wait for a very long........

I can too. But still. I at least come back after four days no matter how busy. Even just to glance real quick. I've done it lots of times (Had fifty two seconds and pulled it off once ^_^ )

*shrugs* idk, hey do you know what your patient limit.......I don't really know what's mine

My patience limit? Two years, five months, fourteen days, seventeen hours, thirty one minutes, and eight seconds ^_^

I really liked this game. Lost it, and decided to start counting down until I got it again. That very second was when I lost all patience and the same time my mom handed it to me.

Name: Dylan

Age (13-19): 16

Appearance (Picture):

anime-smart-boy.jpg

Difference: Able to comnicate with animals and grow plants instantly

Classes (3-4):

Period 1 -- Herbs and medicine

Period 2 -- Control

Lunch- Lunch

Period 3 -- Fighting and Wepons

Period 4 -- Mythology

Personality: Nice, Shy, Creative, Helpful, And Calm