• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Las noches veteran

The Gillian that peers into dreams
Feel like you'r hunted, unable to control your lust for eating humans.

Here you are not only safe, but we teach you...best part all are welcome, yes even the zombies so bring yo raggedy ass in and lets have a good year

Rules:

No smuggling humans

No bringing in human limbs, torso's

No fighting

Jennifer walks into the academy a little nervous. As she's walking everyone stares at her which makes her feel uncomfortable. She says under her breath "I have a feeling being a new student isn't going to be fun." She walks toward room B. She looked down to see who her teacher is. "Mr. Yaruko." Jennifer closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and opens the door. Only a couple students were there and Mr.Yaruko sitting in a chair. "Excuse me Mr.Yaruko? I'm Jennifer the new student."

A devil boy turns on his chair, sitting upside down on his head "mmmyes....good evening...i am him, and you are jennifer huh"

The devil leapt up "welcome to academy de feast!! A safe haven for all predators and prey to humanity, now im sure you red our rules correct?" The devils tiny wings fluttered as did his tail.

Now then, letsss seee ahaa!" Passes her number 6 room key. "This will be your key to your room, you have a few hours to get setup" the devil poured a glass of devil berry wine.

Jennifer walked around looking at everything. She saw room 6 and went it. It was a small place but fine with her. She then noticed she would be having a roommate. She didn't see anybody and just sat down and started unpacking. She grabbed her necklace and looked at it. Not sure if to wear it or not. She left it on the side of the floor and continued unpacking.

Elsa in her human form walks in the school and walks into class fluttering her fairy wings. "Hello!" She says sweetly to the two people.

"Hi I'm Jennifer. You can call me Jen though if you want." I sat down on a chair and asked her. "Sooooo what's the academy like? I already met one teacher Mr.Yaruko and he seemed interesting, but other than that I don't know anything about this place."

"its good I guess but you might want to experience it yourself." I said not making eye contact since I never do a least I haven't since I came here

Mr yaruko appears in the girls room. "Good day....i am here to pass your planners" he passes 3 crimson red planners. "Do not lose them...we cannot replace them if you do understood"

"Yes sir." He then handed me one. "Thank you." I said. After he left I turned to Lauren. "What do you mean experience it yourself? I heard this was an amazing place!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I was confused, but I laughed. "You know I'm not going to be all negative about being here. It's more so of an adventure waiting for me solve mysteries. Like homework. Why must we have it? That I will figure out." I said laughing. "Hey is there anyone who likes pranks?" I asked curious.

"who knows I think there is one but I forget there name" I said I looked at her and put my second finger to my mouth than my ear and then the door

I then looked down to skim through the planner thingy. "I am everywhere? Okay that is creepy. Really kind of disturbing." Jennifer then paused. "Well actually no because he is a demon and they can probably walk through walls and all that stuff. Still it's creepy." I said shuddering. I then noticed Lauren's face and was afraid to turn my head. Thinking I might regret what I said.

A large coiled shadow figure was lying out in the sun his tail rattled in his sleep. His long forked tounge wriggled, his eyelids have fake eyes to keep predators away.

The snake eventually awoke uncurling standing upright. "Hmm" he softly clicked his neck, opening his massive jaw hissing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back