• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Abducted for Safety

"Oh great..." she sighs "The cherry on top of a perfect day." She half smiles half sobs. "Being whisked away to a cabin with a strange man. Alone." She stretches her neck and arms in a failed attempt to undo the knot in her upper back. "No offense, but there better be locks on the doors..."

William snorted, "there's locks and an entire security system." he informed her.

"The rebels. They want to eliminate your family altogether. And I'm not going to let that happen."

"The rebels are obvious. They want our power. My family prepared me for this day, hoping it would never come." She sighs again. "I'm more interested in what's in this for you. Are you secretly one of the rebels? Were you hired by my folks? Or maybe you're thinking that, if I come to like you over time, you'll gain some power through connections."

"No, no, and no." he said. "I told my superiors about this plot, they didn't believe me. I'm taking matters into my own hands."

William nodded, and kept driving. "It won't exactly be royal accommodations, but it'll be live able."

He nodded, and about an hour layer, they pulled up in front of a log cabin. Will got out, and grabbed the hastily packed bag for her.

"Is that my duffle?" she said, eyeballing it first with surprise, then with gratitude. "Wow! That's really nice of you. But please," she went to take it off his hands. "Let me carry it. If you're telling the truth about everything you've said so far, you've done enough for me."

He insisted on carrying it. "It'll be fine," he assured her, heading inside. The dwelling was simple, couch, fireplace, a radio. A simple kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. "There's no electric power, we have a generator. But there's a well to provide us with water and plenty of food."

Tami gave a purse lipped smile. The place was nice but everything was happening so fast. The weight of the situation hit her chest for the second time and her eyes welled with tears. She turned her back to Will, pretending to look at the trees around them, before he could see anything.

He went in and say the bag on one of the beds. Before sitting at the table in the kitchen to clean his gun.

She looked back and saw he had gone inside, so she let herself have a silent cry, mumbling she better get it out of her system fast. After she had wiped her tears and checked her face in the window to make sure her eyes weren't read, the young lady came in and found him with his gun on the counter. It clearly made her nervous, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she awkwardly looked around until she found a couch to sit on and went to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back