• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A World Divided.

I shall start this then. Give me a while as I do the introduction post for the Young Queen's forces. Which reminds me, I need a CS for the young queen and you're commanding officer and or mascot.

The first post is a go. Enjoy not dying.

What the above said.

A bare bones cs for the Young Queen is up. And I'll make a pilot character tomorrow, since we are lacking in a few.

well i waiting for them so i can post what is gona happen :/ dont wana leav anybody behinde

@JDParadox @Fezzes @Vash In case you do not know, this has started. @DrCompton has even posted.

So, Vash hasn't been on since Sunday and JD I have a feeling is either In a different time zone or on a wierd work time. So he probably won't post until either super early in the morning or late at night. Or anywhere in between.

I knew something weird was afoot.

You guys know anyones who would a.) be a female character, b.) be a mech pilot. Or c.) all of the above. If you know anyone who would like to be in this and cirlces one of these answers, invite them please.

Howdy. I'm currently listening to music on my Ipod and typing away on it as well. I probably shouldn't do any lengthy posts.... But yolo.

Make a character. One of you two, settle it amongst yourselves, be a mech pilot. You are about to charge the trenches. That is all.

So I'm generally a pretty hardcore roleplayer so if this seems rude just disregard it. I was just wondering what's going on with the roleplay. It's been exactly 7 days since I was able to post something relevant. I'm just wondering if we are planning to continue this roleplay or if it's more of a post once a week roleplay?

It's probably going to be a slower rp. That gives everyone time to sort stuff out, take care of real world stuff, and come up with a nice sized post. If being a slower rp is not what you want, then I will not hold any hard feelings if you drop out.

Beowulf said:
It's probably going to be a slower rp. That gives everyone time to sort stuff out, take care of real world stuff, and come up with a nice sized post. If being a slower rp is not what you want, then I will not hold any hard feelings if you drop out.
Okay well nice to know, wasn't sure because I didn't see anything regarding posting times. But no I'd love to continue this roleplay but I'm just tired of sitting on my ass and coming up with different ways to say I'm sitting on my ass waiting for orders haha xD I love the way it's been going so far but it doesn't feel like theres much for mech pilots to do, if you know what I mean.

Tell me, when, in trench warfare, are you not one of two things. Sitting on your ass, or getting shot at? Mech pilots are more of a supporting role anyway. Like an APC in a modern day mechanized squad.

Beowulf said:
Tell me, when, in trench warfare, are you not one of two things. Sitting on your ass, or getting shot at? Mech pilots are more of a supporting role anyway. Like an APC in a modern day mechanized squad.
I believe it's up to the roleplay creator to come up with scenario's that keep their role-players interested, which I am, BUT I'm a fighter. I like fighting and combat, sitting on my ass drives me insane. So something as simple as giving suppressive fire is funner for me than just waiting. But the only orders that have come through are to move and sit. APC's and armored vehicles are usually called for if someone needs reinforcements but I don't know what a mech is supposed to be doing in this roleplay because there's no clear objective for mechs.

Also… is there any rules in this roleplay like there is in real life, such as, not firing on medics due to them treating people on either side?

Beowulf said:
They play a supporting role. They take care of what the normal infantry can't.
Alright well I am very serious about what I'm going to say next: When you need mech support tag me in the post with "@" So I know you need me to do something. I'll wait for you guys to request assistance, gives it a more realistic feel too in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back