• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A World Divided.

I love the AC5 map. :') and the Ace combat series alot up to 6. AH was alright, but not better then the previous games.

Anyways as I said before I will be around stalking and lurking your thread until I decide if I will be joining or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
atculy the long wait kinda hinderd my interest's a little im sorry but im not really that interested anymore im the type of person who lose interest in time the more i wait.... im sorry i hope we rp in the future

SC2.... I had trouble figuring out Ace Combat. I thought Assassin's Creed at first then figured it out.

First off, what is SC2?

Second, and on a completely different note, random theme song for rp. Totally not something I just want you all to listen to.

[media]

[/media]

Yep, basically that's the common infantry. But not exactly because copyright laws.

Almost everyone from the interest check is signed up. A gentle reminder to the remainder. @Yonsisac @JDParadox .

Once their characters are done and accepted, we can start or we can wait. Up to you ladys and gentlemen.

Beowulf said:
Yep, basically that's the common infantry. But not exactly because copyright laws.

Almost everyone from the interest check is signed up. A gentle reminder to the remainder. @Yonsisac @JDParadox .

Once their characters are done and accepted, we can start or we can wait. Up to you ladys and gentlemen.
On it boss. Got my Submission up

Thank you, thank you. Now, wait or start? If enough people respond fast enough for a start, I can quickly scrape something together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back