• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

YoungX

Hue Master
Talk here for questions and pretty much anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the basic definition.

Vigilante: a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

YoungX said:
Here is the basic definition.
Vigilante: a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
Ok, english is not my main language so thank you (<3)

A'ight, so I'm planning on having a whole gang of villains because there's gotta be some challenges.. Well, only two baddies and one vig who's on the fence, but how many characters are we allowed to have?

Valefar said:
A'ight, so I'm planning on having a whole gang of villains because there's gotta be some challenges.. Well, only two baddies and one vig who's on the fence, but how many characters are we allowed to have?
May my character be one of the villains?

Ok, so if we are not present when the RP start, what happens? Because I need to sleep and go to school and all that stuff and I don't what this rp to be ruined because of this.

Well, I'll be able to adjust the RP to fit the needs of everyone. So you won't have to worry a thing. I'll manage with everyone's timezones and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back