• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

In any case, you guys can start posting. The intro post should set the scene, and don't forget to read the rules. Have fun.

@Anyone

@YoungX well im asking for my friend but can there be mercenary in this roleplay? (im not the owner of this account im just asking cause he told me to since he's trying to piece himself together)

Well what my friend wants to do is a vigilante but he works as a mercenary you know ... A vigilante that can be bought. Yeah something like this

As I'm making this character, I'm coming to realize that's he's totally the next Ciel Phantomhive..

So, he's getting a side-kick/butler >

:D

Psh, my character is more in between.. I mean, he's a cannibal, so that should automatically make him a villain and I guess it does. But, he doesn't target innocents. I dunno, his methods are pretty wack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@YoungX

internally screaming right about now

I'm making the finishing touches on my character sheet, then realizing that I haven't saved them in anyway.. So, just in case something happens, I open up google docs, and then try to copy and paste my character sheets.. I guess I was a bit too late because google chrome decided to be an asshole and randomly exit me out of all of my tabs

now I just have the little security error thing and I'd rather be stabbed instead

wHY

nah, nah.. It's chill; I have a watermelon, so I'm all good emotionally now..

But, the recreation of those character sheets is probably gonna be really shitty now because I just want it done.. So, uh.. Warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back