• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

@silentecho Words such as would and may are key to avoiding auto hits. Let me give you an example of a post without auto hitting. "He aimed the gun at his head, and pulled the trigger." That would be a good example of a post without auto hitting because one won't know if the bullet hits or fires.

xD . I wouldn't consider Elliot a mad scientist, more of a calm scientist.

Also, end my suffering. No more hotdogs.

YoungX said:
@silentecho Words such as would and may are key to avoiding auto hits. Let me give you an example of a post without auto hitting. "He aimed the gun at his head, and pulled the trigger." That would be a good example of a post without auto hitting because one won't know if the bullet hits or fires.
Got it. Thanks :P

Well, going to bed soon, I'll be sure to get back on later probably in a few hours and I'll keep tabs on my iPhone so.. Butt fuck it. There's always Love spelled backwards in Revolution.

@BlankName Hmm.. I see. Well it seems people are ok with it being summer. Will Elliot be okay is the real question.

@Otakubeats I'm confused too. I guess I'll rephrase it. Since time hasn't skipped to morning yet, I was curious as to whether or not your OC would go out just after returning from the warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back