• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

So sorry everyone I've been busy ... Again! Plus, I did not receive any notifications for this thread. >_>

RP will start very shortly.

@Risk - If you want to try out another one of these kinds of roleplays, well, here. xD I have higher hopes for it than with the last, since there shouldn't be pages of one-liners to get lost in.

Ktulu said:
@Risk - If you want to try out another one of these kinds of roleplays, well, here. xD I have higher hopes for it than with the last, since there shouldn't be pages of one-liners to get lost in.
Ah nice :3

Have faith. This can't be the third RP that's shut down on me. It just can't. (TAT)

A couple of days isn't an extremely long wait in fairness. Have patience. : p The GM could be busy in real life, or else isn't receiving notifications for this again and forgot about it. Sending them a PM is probably the best bet, and if there's no response to that then .. I guess the roleplay is dead. q-q

Not blaming the GM, just calling it how I see it.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. But, mass acceptance and delayed openings mean...well...yeah.

You have to remember that people have lives & are probably very busy. Honestly, a few days isn't a long a wait. :) I've waited longer. I think we give her some time before messaging her but that's just my humble opinion. xD

NOT SHUTTING DOWN! Haha sorry guys I'm just extremely busy with school. College apps are hell...sigh. Typing up a starting post right now, will be definitely up by the end of today.

Thank you to @Ktulu and @Miss Alice for being so understanding as well as everyone else in this RP! I hope you continue to stick around with this RP and me despite my MIA

And posted !

Yeah, missed that message. She has approached the two of them - whoopsie. Oh well, breaks the ice for the future since they're all meant to hang out a bit eventually. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back