• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

Dude...no. It's not a fandom remark, I'm sure everyone worth their salt has either read Stephen King's novella, or watched one of the three film adaptations. You chose the name, Elliott chose his brand of British humor. It's not something to cry about.

Didn't say you were. But(and this is how I feel about it), it's just something my character would say. So, I won't change it. Sorry.

Are you trying to break the fourth wall? My character is named Tommy Ross. What is he suppose to say to your remark? Please tell me so I can post it because otherwise i'm clueless.

@AlwaysYours

He is being witty about it. It's rather uncanny that your character has the same name as a character in one of the most famous Book/Movie thrillers of all time. Plus, there is a tampon innuendo that I only just thought about now.

Yeah, it's just a new function to me. The last rp site I was on was just rp and a character sign up page so it's all new still. Promise I'll try to make sure it won't happen again :3

Oh, that reminds me. Anyone here from MDW? I'm always searching for old friends

@Annabella Kai's been pulling Delilah around for a while now if you're around to reply, just so you know

Nah you're fine, it's over anyways.

@AlwaysYours it's funny how different our characters act with each other in the actual rp than how they did in the little side thingy

"We'll always have the Ocean Star..."

I know, I wanna give Elliott time to flesh out. Remember how I kept saying he'd hurt Kai at some point? It's because he's a little on the reckless side.

AlwaysYours said:
"We'll always have the Ocean Star..."
I know, I wanna give Elliott time to flesh out. Remember how I kept saying he'd hurt Kai at some point? It's because he's a little on the reckless side.
Haha, the Ocean Star sounds more like the name of a cruise ship than a hotel now that I'm reading it out of context. I like the dynamic they have going on right now, though. It's very interesting to play with.

@Delax - The car actually hasn't started moving at all yet. I'm waiting for every character in the group to get a response in before posting again. xD

Yeah, you might want to edit that in case anyone gets confused and thinks it is actually moving. Don't want all the characters sprinting after a jeep, lmao. xD

And yup, just Aiden. Oh god, I know. We're getting pages and pages up. q-q

Nutter said:
Oh, that reminds me. Anyone here from MDW? I'm always searching for old friends

@Annabella Kai's been pulling Delilah around for a while now if you're around to reply, just so you know
I apologize, I had to do chores and I came back and there was 3 frigging pages of things I had missed. I replied.

Hey guys I won't be able to get on later today so if you all go crazy feel free to drag Kai around in your posts

Goood. C: We're still waiting for Aiden, are we? Or am I just not getting notifications? Anyway, if it's the former I'll post soon and I guess we'll have to act as if he's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back