• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Morning, hun! <3
Madoka Magica?! Really?! :DD *glomps* If you do, I'll love you even more! ^//w//^ But watch the show, not the movies! ^-^

And, heh, grab some tissues... You'll thank me later. ^^

[/QUOTE]
You know whats funny? Me and my bro were talking about magical girls and shit yesterday and he recommended I watch Madoka. I must see this anime now the universe is telling me to watch it

SirBlazeALot said:
You know whats funny? Me and my bro were talking about magical girls and shit yesterday and he recommended I watch Madoka. I must see this anime now the universe is telling me to watch it
Watch it! Please do! It's one of my all time favourites! :D Don't let the first few episodes trick you though! It gets really dark

Yeah, I thought Madoka Magic was supposed to be some cutesy anime so I never watched it. But then I saw some AMVs on it lol. xD I was like, "(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)"

The only name I know is Madoka xD

And the blue haired girl...well I don't know her name but it's right on the tip of my tongue. I know her because one of my iFunny friends used to have her OG name.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]The only name I know is Madoka xD

And the blue haired girl...well I don't know her name but it's right on the tip of my tongue. I know her because one of my iFunny friends used to have her OG name.

[/QUOTE]
Sayaka! ^-^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yeah, I thought Madoka Magic was supposed to be some cutesy anime so I never watched it. But then I saw some AMVs on it lol. xD I was like, "(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)"

[/QUOTE]
It killed me xD I watched it all in a day and I just couldn't react to anything afterwards

Wataru said:
That moment you remember that you already watched part of Madoka. AND I ALSO REMEMBER THEIR NAMES, WOO
REALLY?! :DD THAT'S AWESOME!

Wataru said:
Sayaka- blue girl
Mami-Yellow girl (she was my favorite :( )

Madoka- Pink girl

Colorless girl- Homura Mio
Aaaa, I love Mami too! A friend of mine said I'm a mix between her and Madoka, so that makes me really happy ^^

I'LL FINISH IT IN THE WEEKEND!

DOES HOMURA GET A COLOR???

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Aaaa, I love Mami too! A friend of mine said I'm a mix between her and Madoka, so that makes me really happy ^^

[/QUOTE]
I can see it too!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I figured it was Sayaka! But I was thinking Saiyaku and that is a japanese word that translates to "horrible", "bad", etc. Lol

[/QUOTE]
SAYAKA IS GREAT ;-;

theglassangel said:
i feel so behind
i watched like a few episodes a long time ago but i'm not sure if i'm ready to cry ;~~;
I've heard of it, but I've never watched it.

The only magical girl things I've seen are Sailor Moon, and the magical boy one with the really long name. xD

Wataru said:
I'LL FINISH IT IN THE WEEKEND!
DOES HOMURA GET A COLOR???

I can see it too!
AAAAAA THANK YOU!!! ;w; *cuddles*

Homura is purple! ^-^

And really?! :D That makes me even happier ;///w///;

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I figured it was Sayaka! But I was thinking Saiyaku and that is a japanese word that translates to "horrible", "bad", etc. Lol

[/QUOTE]
xD You were close enough anyways!

theglassangel said:
i feel so behind
i watched like a few episodes a long time ago but i'm not sure if i'm ready to cry ;~~;
That's okie! *pats* Take your time with it! ^-^ It's more dark and shocking than sad, but I'm an emotional wreck, so I would cry at every little thing xD

Wataru said:
SAYAKA IS GREAT ;-;
THANK YOU!

SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I've heard of it, but I've never watched it.
The only magical girl things I've seen are Sailor Moon, and the magical boy one with the really long name. xD

[/QUOTE]
You gotta watch iiiiiiit

I never watched Sailor Moon, just Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew aired over here and I adored it so much ;u;

theglassangel said:
tokyo mew mew was life but the ships with the aliens was really awkward xD
I SHIPPED ZOE WITH THAT ONE ALIEN REALLY HARD THOUGH

I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS HOW HE HAD LIKE A CRUSH ON HER OR SOMETHING AND SHE WAS JUST LIKE 'no ew go away'

Wataru said:
TOKYO MEW MEW WAS MY CHILDHOOD. IT AIRED ON BOOMERANG HERE.BLUE GIRL WAS THE BEST GIRL.
I LOVED HER!

AND PINK HAIRED GIRL TOO, WHO I THINK WAS ZOE? AND PURPLE GIRL

SHE WAS BADASS

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I SHIPPED ZOE WITH THAT ONE ALIEN REALLY HARD THOUGH
I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS HOW HE HAD LIKE A CRUSH ON HER OR SOMETHING AND SHE WAS JUST LIKE 'no ew go away'

I LOVED HER!

AND PINK HAIRED GIRL TOO, WHO I THINK WAS ZOE? AND PURPLE GIRL

SHE WAS BADASS

[/QUOTE]
i remember their english names

ahem:

zoey

corina

bridget

kikki

and renee

Users who are viewing this thread