A Song of Ice and Fire

I think I can be online tomorrow somewhere between 4-8pm Central, maybe earlier, so if everyone else is online at that point I'll be happy to get the house creation started.

Tomorrow is my brother's last day in town for the holidays... let me ask him what time/if he wanted to do anything tomorrow and I will post on here the time I will be free.

If you guys are interested, I've got some resources from a game that I ran awhile back that might suit.The house was located in the Riverlands on the Tumblestone.

http://imageshack.us/a/img214/5807/lands.png

It's the area labeled 'Fremont'. Its on a major tributary of the Trident, it's on the border with the Westerlands, it's close to the leige lord, near the coast, but a bit inland.

I'd be ok with adopting the Fremont name and location, I'd prefer to roll our house anew, though. Also I'm clear from about 2 CST - 5 CST, so just let me know when.

Yea I liked the name as well, and the location... just wanted to have a part in the process of creating the house.

I'll be camped out in TeamSpeak all day. If enough people show up, we can make a go of it. Otherwise we can just talk things over.

Hey there. I don't know if it's too late or not, but I would really like to try and join your SIFRP campaign. If you'd still be willing to add in another character, please message me. Looking forward to your response, thanks.

[QUOTE="Otto von Kunstmann]Hey there. I don't know if it's too late or not, but I would really like to try and join your SIFRP campaign. If you'd still be willing to add in another character, please message me. Looking forward to your response, thanks.

[/QUOTE]
This game has not happened since December 2012, early 2013.

Sorry :( .

[QUOTE="Otto von Kunstmann]Would you happen to know if that's active at all?

[/QUOTE]
I was talking about the actual game, it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back