A New Kind of World [Inactive]

Elisa cocked an eyebrow as soon as she felt her friend gripping her hand. She let her eyes slide to hers, and gave her a small smile. "Of course, I understand" She declared before giving the white haired girl a gentle squeeze so as to reassure her. In a way, Victor gave her a new thing to hope for, and she held onto that, hence her smile was much more genuine and confident than it'd have been before.

As soon as she raised her head, she saw Adam chatting with the twins before he looked up and their gazes met. A smile slipped on his lips as he bowed his head towards her. Elisa did the same, though she felt a bit silly, which caused for her to speak.

"Morning, Adam" She exclaimed.

"Good morning, Elisa" At least he had stopped calling her 'My Lady'. Well she had made it absolutely clear last night for them to plainly call her 'Elisa' after all.

The young knight excused himself from the twins before he walked over to where his friend and the two girls where. Automatically, he threw a glance over at Rebecca's direction, and felt rather relieved as soon as he noticed she seemed to be much more better than before. He nodded to himself, before he returned his gaze to Victor and nodded a greeting accompanied by a smile.

Soon, all of them were seated at the table. Elisa, who hadn't realised just how hungry she was due to the fact that she had barely eaten much the night before, was more than grateful for it. However, as soon as she ate a bit of her eggs, she felt she couldn't eat much more. Whenever, she was anxious it was like that. Her mother had to force her to eat. Eventually, she lowered her fork, and that was when the knights started discussing their means of transportation.

"Yeah, I think we should leave today as well" Adam agreed with a nod before he settled down his cutlery, he was done with his breakfast "If it won't trouble your father, Victor, I think those horses will be really helpful. Man ... It'd be great if there were any Bright Copper around this area" He shook his head.

"Bright Copper?" Elisa asked, tiling her head.

At first, Adam's brow shot up in what appeared to be ... surprise. However, he remembered the conversation she had held with Rebecca that very morning, and so it made sense that Elisa didn't know what he was talking about.

"It's a dragon breed. They've got these large air sacs, which gives them the ability to fly for a very long time. Alas, they can't be found here" A sigh left his lips as soon as he said that.

" ... I see" It figured, and she had already read about them on the book's prologue either way. Still ... The fact that she could see a real one ... She wasn't sure if she was more excited than afraid.

(Found dragon breeds over here ^^ Lol, I don't think we will talk that much about dragons, though. But who knows? :3)

(That's awesome!)

Rebecca scarfed down food in an unladylike manner. She'd starved herself at dinner the night before, and her stomach called to her like a siren now. She wouldn't deny what it wanted. Besides, it kept her mouth busy. That way she wouldn't have to talk much anymore. Her eyes were still red and sore in appearance after how long she'd been crying for.

Victor scoffed, the idea was great, but no one had seen one in these parts for quite some time. "Wouldn't that be great. Alas, it's looking like we'll be borrowing horses from my father. So long as our ladies don't mind the close company."

Rebecca eyed him curiously. What did horses and close company have to do with each other.

"He's only got a few this time of the year, so, I can get two. We'll be riding double." Victor explained, satisfying Rebecca's curiosity.

"Are there really dragons though?" Rebecca whispered to Elisa. "I mean, did you read about any?"

(Mhm ^^)

"Oh, that won't be a problem" Elisa replied as an amused smile crept over her lips.

Elisa still found it rather funny how much those knights seemed to mind physical contact. Of course, this book had been written on different times, and hers and Rebecca's could be taken as rather permissive if it was to be compared to theirs. For the first time since they had arrived there, she finally understood why Adam had eyed her in such a curious way when they had saved her, they might have as well thought she was as good as naked. She shifted a bit at the thought. God knows what on earth had they thought about her as soon as they saw her clothes.

When her friend leaned over to whisper in her ear, she turned her head slightly to the side, so as not to seem so rude in front of the two knights if they were to see that she and her friend were whispering to each other.

"I did. But not only dragons, I mean the author said magical creatures in general. Though, he did give just a few examples. I only remember him mentioning dragons, mermaids ... even phoenixes. God, I'd love to see those" She added with a sort of longing sigh.

Adam noticed the two girls talking to one another, and he too turned his head to look at Victor. He wondered if it was okay for him to tell his friend what the white haired lady had revealed to him outside the house. He trusted Victor, but he wasn't so sure if that story was his to tell freely.

"I think the two horses will be the best choice. I say we would be ready to leave after breakfast. Unless you want to stay a while longer?" He asked the other knight, tilting his head a bit to the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, that sounds best." Victor agreed, downing the last of his drink. He wasn't used to fresh milk, it felt like a luxury now that he was home again. It was a shame, though, they'd have to go back soon soon. "I just need to leave some gold for my father. That's all."

The knight stood from the table, formally excusing himself as he stepped up the stairs to retrieve his things. He equipped himself with his armor and sword, rummaging in his pouch for a decent amount of gold. His father was unlikely to accept it, but one of his sister's might. Still, it would be best for him to say goodbye to his father again. Victor returned to the first floor and went out the back door and into the fields.

Rebecca had watched the knight go, and she felt shy around Adam all of a sudden. She'd been so emotional in the field with him, kissing him even. Being alone at the table with him, (sure, Elisa was there, but it felt like they were alone) made her red in the face.

"I wonder what the city looks like." She mused, more to Elisa. "A big stone castle, I bet it's lovely."

Elisa took a moment to look at her friend's face. She saw the blood rushing to her cheeks, and her brow arched at that. The question was about to escape her lips when Rebecca spoke first. Her eyes glinted with a bit of amusement, but she decided she could ask about it later. Or just let it be for the time being.

"I bet" The blonde agreed with a nod. Now that ... that was something she wanted to see too. She had been in just a few castles from her trips with her parents. But, obviously, they were for display, and you could hardly get a good look of whatever was inside them as you were prohibited to approach its things so as to preserve them. Now it'd be the real deal.

"Oh, it is, I assure you" Adam exclaimed as he leaned back a bit on his seat. "I don't mean to boast but the kingdom's castle is really worth seeing" He said, his mouth quirking up in a bit of a proud smile.

"I'm sure it is" Elisa stated, turning to look at Adam "Is it really that far from here?"

"Not really. Now that we are going by horse it shall take us ... approximately two days. Which means that if we leave soon we should be making it by the day after tomorrow at morning" It depended though, it could always take them more.

"Two days" Elisa nodded. Taking into account that they were indeed going by horse she considered that it was rather near. She feared he'd tell her like a week or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back