• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Age.

To streamline the process, once you have all completed your cs, tell me here and I'll take a look at it. As it stands, @Axel1313 the history is a good start but remember what it says. Three paragraphs.

Ahh crapola! I did not read that correctly. Although I may be able to break it up into at least two for now and come up with more detail later. Since tis a reworking of an old character gotta think of how to fit him into this story. Haha.

well I finished my char but can't figure out which clan archetype for his fighting style, does it have to be one? like dual wield or sword and shield, which archeype they fall into or I have to change them?

Sitahra said:
well I finished my char but can't figure out which clan archetype for his fighting style, does it have to be one? like dual wield or sword and shield, which archeype they fall into or I have to change them?
I say the closest clan archetype you would fall under if you're going to mostly use melee would be the Date.

Sitahra said:
e2a15bf9e466adc373468112a442e067.jpg

• Name: Hikaemena Miyamoto

Appearance: 5’8”. Long sleeve shirt with his favorite jacket on. A tattered jean to cover a part of his mechanical legs from dust.

His personality reminds me of Vaike from Fire Emblem Awakening.

I think this shall start real soon. If not tonight then sometime this weekend. Make sure you lot send frequent reminders my way by talking here in the OOC.

Gareth will basically be that guy that I'll throw in to knock you down a couple pegs if I feel like it's deserved. Keep that in mind. Oh, and he's probably going to tell you to do a lot of things. The Daimyo doesn't tell everyone to do what he wants, just a couple then they tell the others. Keeps him from repeating himself.

Beowulf said:
Gareth will basically be that guy that I'll throw in to knock you down a couple pegs if I feel like it's deserved. Keep that in mind. Oh, and he's probably going to tell you to do a lot of things. The Daimyo doesn't tell everyone to do what he wants, just a couple then they tell the others. Keeps him from repeating himself.
don't be too mean (B^D) and don't worry, i will keep him in line... in a way

HumphryOmega said:
Takeshi Hanzo

Basics:

Name:

Takeshi Hanzo

Male

Appearance:

View attachment 257744

View attachment 257748

Mind:

Personality:

Takeshi is a very serious and confident young man with a lack in comprehension of sarcasm and jokes. He takes what he does very seriously and to heart, he is not the type to mess around when it comes to his work and battle. Aside from is hard exterior, he is very loyal to his comrades.

Battle, meditating, being alone with his thoughts, training, being victorious

Dislikes:

Losing, being annoyed/interrupted, being made fun of.

Strengths:

Due to him being almost all machine his mechanical arms and legs he has enhanced speed and strength in close combat and his eyes are like scanners, has powerful incinerators in his palms that he can send in a blast or a beam, he can use his core to increase his firepower and blast range.

Weaknesses:

Due him thinking his technology is more advanced than others, he is careless which usually leaves him wide open for counter attacks. His weak points are warriors who fight from a distance seeing as his incinerators at regular capacity can only go so far. His incinerators slowly take up his core battery so he has to be smart with his shots. If he uses his core to increase his blast he only has one shot because if he misses he'll be completely exhausted and will have to fight hand to hand, which even then will be a struggle for him.​

History:

Takeshi was the child of the head family in the Hojo clan and was treated with upmost respect. He was spoiled rotten and got whatever he wanted in his early years, but he always tried to stray away from his family's fortune. He did so by causing trouble and getting into fights, which he proved to a natural. As he grew up, he underwent training with the other warriors in his clan to hone his skills and actually put them to good use.

One day, rouge warriors from the hojo clan came assaulted the head family, using their firepower to burn the building down. Takeshi was burned beyond healing capacity so instead of letting him pass they one by one replaced his body and limbs with cybernetic ones. This upgrade enhanced his fighting abilities and easily put him in the top ranks.

Even at the top of the ranks, he left because he felt he outgrew this clan and they no longer needed him. Later he found the Hanran, were the quickly accepted him and became one of their advanced warriors.

(Not much really, im bad at histories xD )

Combat:

Clan Archetype:

Hojo

Weapons of choice:

Incinerators in his hands and enhanced speed, strength, and senses.

ayy! Genos from opm! x3 cool!

(sorry I had to point that out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back