• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Age.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
You all look like you know what's what, so no rules will be posted. Use your best judgement in what's over powered and what isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the technology level in this, like we still riding horses, or is there cars n shit, stuff like that

There's cars n shit. You got your mechanical implants, cyborg limbs, fancy gizmos, etc. No lasers though, I don't like 'em.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]So are there like extra cool advancements with the bows?

[/QUOTE]
Waaaay ahead of you. Look at the CS.

Bows will be made out of tougher stuff, have a larger draw strength but thanks to some technical magic it won't be that hard to pull back, and thus fire heavier things further. So if you're using a normal aluminum arrow, or whatever they're made out of nowadays, then that sucker will be gone once you release the string.

Plus there's guns. And though it would be possible to cut a bullet in half, you can't cut all of them otherwise I'll call you out on it.

Beowulf said:
Bows will be made out of tougher stuff, have a larger draw strength but thanks to some technical magic it won't be that hard to pull back, and thus fire heavier things further. So if you're using a normal aluminum arrow, or whatever they're made out of nowadays, then that sucker will be gone once you release the string.
Their usually made of carbon fibers I believe

Sitahra said:
kinda late to the party, does it help that I only have minimum knowledge bout japanese's history?
Not really. It's an alternate univers sosrt of thing, so as long as you know how shogunates work you'll be fine.

Axel1313 said:

Samuel Varcolac

Basics:

Name:

Samuel Varcolac

male

Appearance:

5' 9". Old shirts with sleeves cut off for his cybernetics, worn jeans and a leather jacket that has seen better days is his usual outfit of choice. Unless on assignment or out practicing, he wears a sleek, tight fitting suit constructed of nanites.​

Mind:

Personality:

Samuel is a serious and proud man. There is a lighter, more playful side to him but it is rarely ever seen. He takes everything he does with the utmost importance and will not give up on anything until it is finished.

Cats, hazelnut anything hazelnut, orchids, whiskey.

Dislikes:

snakes, sunflowers, water

Strengths:

astounding strength(cybernetic arms give him this), enhanced reflexes, sword arts

Weakness:

can't swim, airsickness, terrible with ranged weapons​

History:

WIP(I gotta sleep on this one. haha)

Combat:

Clan Archetype: Date

Weapon of Choice: No-dachi

latest
Oh my god metal gear holy shiiiiiiiiit!

Beowulf said:
The sword most definitely. The picture I think is from Dues Ex Mankind Divided.
Yeah, I was more so referencing the sword. I was going to make a Raiden like character, but now I wan to try and make a cool bowman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back