A Life In Chains (Closed)

Peter growls "Then both of you get out now." Peter laughs, but it was damion's laugh not Peter's

Flower's ear twitches. She glares and then covers her hand in light. "Now you're just ticking me off....Damion." She said and then blasted him with a light ball. She looked at him with a death glare. She walked up and grabbed him by the shirt. "You're dead!" She yelled at him extremely annoyed.

Damion smiles and rolls to his feet. "No, I'm not. Dante might be though. I hired quite a few vampire hunters." Damion pushes Flower away from him "So you can pursue me or go make sure Dante is alive. Your choice." He winks

Flower looks at him and then looks back into the tent. She looks at him and then glared. "I wouldn't give you the pleasure of chasing you." She said and then ran into the tent to check on Dante.

Flower looks at Dante and then smiled lightly. She walked over and then and then sat down beside him. She looked out and kissed Dante's forehead lightly before she walked out to see if Damion was still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back