• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Anyone have any suggestions on how i should jump in OxO

[/QUOTE]
I'm not good at intro posts - so nope..

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Anyone have any suggestions on how i should jump in OxO

[/QUOTE]
I love intro posts, but it's really up to you where you want to jump in.Hush did call for reinforcements when he failed to capture the doctor, so maybe your characters are responding. Maybe they are on some other mission as they get the call. Maybe they're outside right now, scanning the perimeter and watch notice the outcast raid approaching (they're in good cover though, so make sure you make it believable).

I'm sure you'll be able to think of something cool!

Small question, what time of day is it, story-wise? Morning, afternoon, midnight? Just so I know what point I have to work towards.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Small question, what time of day is it, story-wise? Morning, afternoon, midnight? Just so I know what point I have to work towards.
I also share this inquiry OxO

ObiSemKenobi said:
Also, how does money work? With the power down, do we still have internet banking? Or is it all cash now?
Is it a barter system maybe? like...just trading goods and valuables OxO???

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Is it a barter system maybe? like...just trading goods and valuables OxO???

[/QUOTE]
Well, Hush talked about money when he gave the cab driver a 150$ bill (blistering barnacles stuff is expensive in this world!), so I do assume there is a currency system still operational somehow.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Well, Hush talked about money when he gave the cab driver a 150$ bill (blistering barnacles stuff is expensive in this world!), so I do assume there is a currency system still operational somehow.
Oh oops oxo i didnt catch that xD

Right, well both the character and writing style are very different from what I usually do, but it just sort of turned out like this. It'll be an interesting experiment to see how long I can keep this guy alive :P

It's morning, which I indicated in my first post, and the currency is money, but people find more value in goods. Hush paid cab driver more so he'd shut up about the big gun Hush had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, good point, and your intern was late for work and as she came in shit started hitting the fan, so it couldn't have been that late. Thanks for pointing that out!

Also, for that cab, that makes sense, I'll just edit my prices in my post again :)

wow, so this is what happens when you go offline for a day 0.o well, to the new RPers, welcome and all that good stuff, its good to see so many new people! Just so y'all know, Grayson is totally up for grabs in terms of hostage scenarios and whatnot, since he's not a really strong fighter or anything :D don't feel like you need to include him in that though since there's already enough going on in the rp as it is. Just know Gray is such a vulnerable little bean

Deviced said:
wow, so this is what happens when you go offline for a day 0.o well, to the new RPers, welcome and all that good stuff, its good to see so many new people! Just so y'all know, Grayson is totally up for grabs in terms of hostage scenarios and whatnot, since he's not a really strong fighter or anything :D don't feel like you need to include him in that though since there's already enough going on in the rp as it is. Just know Gray is such a vulnerable little bean
"A little vulnerable bean" I love it

I know a character named Bean who's anything but vulnerable... Moving on :P

I'm glad to feel welcome (is that a correct sentence?)! :D

ObiSemKenobi said:
I know a character named Bean who's anything but vulnerable... Moving on :P
I'm glad to feel welcome (is that a correct sentence?)! :D
i am glad that you feel glad that you are welcome B) {it's a sentence if you believe it is}

I stood up so late making that first post amd im still so tired =^= *rolls over* i feel like a glob of jelly .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back