• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

Lil Shirou] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14041-sdrawcabdaer/ said:
@SdrawcabDaer[/URL] @Mollisol @Gigi
Hey i was wondering if this is active for you guys cause no one posted in awhile. I didnt want to move to fast for you guys either.
I'm currently waiting on a reply from @EssentPon . Idk about Sdrawcab annd Gigi though...

I never said you couldnt enter the hospital to interact with yui and katja

I typed up a one-liner; I'll edit it when I'm not incredibly tired. Once again, I'm sorry. I haven't been getting notifications.

If anything, yeah, I blame the site :(

I promise I haven't abandoned you guys. There is something I wanted to rework so the RP didn't die, actually.

There always a timeskiping so it gives others a chance to jump in on a new day.

That's true. We might timeskip ahead to the next Nightmare for its own sake, too.

What I was thinking of was making some sort of overarching "normal girl" plot between the girls that linked their wishes, to force more interaction between them, and to give them something to do between battles. I'm really too tired to go into detail about it, though, so I'm going to take a nap now and tell you guys later. x_x

Well not quite what i meant more like the next morning maybe to show yui dreams for character growth.

I would allow us to meet each other naturaly.

Katja and yui know your out there. Even in the next battle we will show up. Katja follows yui and cant stop wanting to protect people.

@Karcen

Lil Shirou]Well not quite what i meant more like the next morning maybe to show yui dreams for character growth. I would allow us to meet each other naturaly. Katja and yui know your out there. Even in the next battle we will show up. Katja follows yui and cant stop wanting to protect people. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15381-karcen/ said:
@Karcen[/URL]
Okay, I like that.

Karcen said:
i am here sorry i haven't posted i forget and well didn't seem relevant
It's okay. I thought this died in the time that I wasn't receiving notifications, so I know about not seeming relevant.

I felt the same way cause me and karcen could post a bunch. I just didnt want to move to much to fast

I might have Yori hop into this conversation that Lucy started with Clover and Kyari. Perhaps she'd overhear them mention their status as magical girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back