• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind of Madoka Magica RP

Nice BBcode :o If it's not too much trouble, how do you make the boxes like you did in the Optional tab?

Lorem Ipsum Content

If you hit reply it should be easier, you should see the coding I used. @Mollisol

Last edited by a moderator:
@SdrawcabDaer , Lucy is accepted. I'd like to start up IC RPing soon; the only thing missing is a good way to get Lucy and Clover to interact. Would you rather they meet as normal girls or puellae magi?

Oh here is one does each nightmare only drop one seed leading to the kill or be killed attitude amount magical girls or are the nightmares that deadly that no one can kill 13 of then?

All but the most powerful Nightmares drop only 1 Dream Seed. More powerful Nightmares drop Dream Seeds dependent on the amount of girls fighting them. Magical girls fail to get wishes because they either die from Nightmares or magical discharge.

It's something the magical girl has to consciously trigger. She can tough it out if she's not in a good position to, though it will be painful.

Mollisol said:
@SdrawcabDaer , Lucy is accepted. I'd like to start up IC RPing soon; the only thing missing is a good way to get Lucy and Clover to interact. Would you rather they meet as normal girls or puellae magi?
I think it would be better to have them meet as puella magi.

Gigi said:
@Mollisol I finished. Also, @SdrawcabDaer Is it okay if Naomi were the one to have stolen one of Lucy's dream seed? Like it says in her Magical Girl History.
Sure.

Do i have to describe clothing or can i find pics of things i like? I can do either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back