A Court of Kings

Katherine had heard voices in the garden. She followed them in the absense of Sir Seler.

Out of the shadows, she immerged. "I must what?" She asked suspiciously looking at her unclez

Carlton smiled. "My niece, Victor would like you to accept the throne."

Katherine stood there, looking at each of them. "Well I'm not quite sure I'm ready for it. A country, a husband, none of it." She said, storming off. As she left, Carlton turned to the king apologetically. Okay, maybe he should have mentioned that.

"I shall see you there than." Paused her walk and watched Katherine leave towards her chambers. Princess Cassie continued to the court in the longer route to watch the morning awaken for the day. She came to the door of the court. As she enter, a few pairs of eyes turned to great the princess's eyes. "I apologize for my late arrival to court." Spoke Cas in a sweet tone as she took hr spot in court.

"Nonsense my lady. How is this morning treating you?" King Andre asked happily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"As we arrived only a couple days, I wish to have Sir Seler return to Tremont. With the lost of a friend, he wishes to protect me." Cas said with a concern tone in her voice for Seler. "This request is mine. Seler has no information of it."

"He is valuable to our kingdom..." King Andre said as he pondered and stroked his beard.

"I understand. It was only a request." Replied Princess Cassie. "Your grace, thank you for invited us here. It's been wonderful."

King Andre grinned and laughed "Of course he may go with you my lady. I knew your father well, even fought by his side"

Cas tried to smile but couldn't. "Your majesty. Thank you. I know how losing someone feels, and travel may do good for Sir Seler." She paused and pictured her father. "Yes, my father was a great king, and papa." A small frown showed on her face but she shoved it away. "My king, have you heard any news on in my kingdom?"

"Thank you, your majesty. Once my knigdom is returned to us, I shall give full request you and Tremont are my allies."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Sir Seler still sat beside Cassius' corpse. Mourning, thinking of nothing more, hating them for what they've done, ready to go to war

Seler entered the throne room. He smiled brightly as he saw Cassie "My lady, how are you?"

"Well, I've gathered some mews, may we discuss for a moment?" She asked Seler. "Excuss us my King." And stood up.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back