* A Certain Scientific City *

Alrighty first Player faction has been read in the Neutral character section below the General factions post!

I'm debating if I should scrap my rp and join this one so I can work on writing better, ie. Learn to do detailed rp's better.

You can join us if you want, we are a handful at the moment and are also experiencing a slow start.

With the time that I have at hand I'm waiting for more player factions & lore to be updated. Once those things are finished I think we can come together and do some arcs with one another for our characters. The roleplay starts at saturday we have a few days left of thinking.

Eh, no reason to not do both I guess. I'll try, it will actually be my first detailed level so sorry if my posts don't seem super great.

Relaxe*echos*, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssy na-ow!

Don't be so humble - detailed is like casual.

It's not like we are trying to create a *Harry Potter novel or a *Battleground: Earth.

I would have to agree with Neoleaf. It isn't as difficult as you think. First off the other writers should give you a lot to work with. Second as you write more it gets easier. Third we aren't expecting novelist level writing. Detailed is casual with a few more words and sentences. Just write, it is as simple as that. :D

Hey, with the current level fives, do you have any idea how they'll be ranked? I needa know who's above Izanagi to finish her bio.

Sent via Tapatalk. Am I hip yet?

Well currently I haven't decided on ranking them, I will most likely do so the day before the actual Rp takes place. Just in case anyone else wants to make a Level five

I'm fine with my level four character. Being level five is a hassle... I think they get monitered and spied on more than anyone else in the city.

Yep!

They also get asked occasionally to do things such as hunting a really wanted person down , A Good example being when Touma and Othinus ran to Europe and the City requested every Level 5 should go there to take them out. Course If I recall correctly none of them complied.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Also, Shadow, I fucking love that you made a Level Five Thermal Hand Esper.
Sent via Tapatalk. Am I hip yet?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I always wondered how good a higher level thermal hand could be. Theoretically at the best they can beat Accelerator by just bringing everything to absolute zero, ie. no motion.

Buuuuh.

Still trying to work on a character. OTL

And a couple of my own projects.

Faaaaailing at rp life.

#scrubki

ShadowedNexus said:
Yeah, I always wondered how good a higher level thermal hand could be. Theoretically at the best they can beat Accelerator by just bringing everything to absolute zero, ie. no motion.
Hummm... I feel like Accelerator would just overrule that, his Vector Control seems to take priority over everything it isn't Imagine Breaker.

That being said, I'm sad I'll never be able to see how it operates against Terra's Execution of Light.

The thought of it is, if there is no motion then it can't be moved. My guess would be just stopping it as soon as it happens, then again Accelerator is just OP who knows.

I think the draw the line for my character is around magic, perhaps it not being able to affect as well. Like how Accelerator was at first.

Yeah, I suppose, but, Accelerator is fully capable of controlling heat with his powers, so I'm fairly sure that any attempts to attack him via normal means would end up the same way that Misaka's attempts to fight him have. After all, the only people who've managed to damage him (at least by volume 16) have only done so by finding a workaround his powers. Or again, having Imagine Breaker.

But... Lets not get too far into this, because:
1375261398566.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am correct about his power's trying to use an ability that controls wouldn't work, since he can control the vectors of the molecules around him. In other words he can vibrate them faster or slower to control the temperature. I think it would just come down to who's power is strong.

However my statement could be far off, I am a Biology Major not Physics.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion with thermal hand it would end up a stalemate, because as soon as he accelerates molecules they would just go to not moving again.

Realistically, thermal manipulation is OP if it is complete control, ie. lvl 6. You can do anything with thermal manipulation.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a bit.

btw guise, haf foony vidya

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ZUrfjL8Dg[/media]

ShadowedNexus said:
In my opinion with thermal hand it would end up a stalemate, because as soon as he accelerates molecules they would just go to not moving again.
Realistically, thermal manipulation is OP if it is complete control, ie. lvl 6. You can do anything with thermal manipulation.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a bit.
Control over anything like that is OP given complete control. If Mikoto had complete control over electrons, she could rip them from atomic structures and cause all kinds of havok, for example. Accelerator is so overpowered because he can control nigh on everything, he only every really loses because he has a habit of being a damn idiot. (I.E Not just launching himself away from Touma then dropping a mass of shipping containers too big to dodge on his head.) An attempt to fight Accelerator like that, would either end in him putting on complete control of the heat within his area of influence, or as you said, everything being stopped as they start moving. But, with Accelerator's inhuman levels of calculation, I don't think it would be a long-shot for him to just outpace the rate at which it's being reduced, and ignore it like that. The only example I can think of where he hasn't been able to calculate something, is when the Sisters fucked with the wind turbines, and that was just because the variables were being changed at a rapid, random rate, from several sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back